Need Logo Design And Graphic Designer In Thld

My friend n I are rolling along with our new company and need to get the website up n running. We also plan some other advertising media like leaflets n trifolds. For all of this we have to get our logo nailed down. We are into doing the job right and professionally.

Of course budget is a concern, but we pay for work well done. We know what we want, but need guiding eyes and input from a professional who understands our thinking to make it happen. Please let us know if any of you out there either do this yourselves, or have worked successfully with anyone else here who can help us get the job done. We're in Chiang Mai, though corresponding via web n phone with BKK or wherever is possible.

• 9 months later...

Hi my Name is Daniel I am a professional Designer located in Bangkok.

I am working for compnies abroad and also here in Thailand.

I am doing more just Graphics Design, like Web Design and Motion graphics, also promotion viodeo is not a new field for me.

Please have a look at my website: toneyes.com

You can contact me: 081 76 11 505

Looking forward to hear from you

Daniel Benz

• 2 months later...

Hi, I am Jaffrey. please look at my website www.designchemical.com and you can contact me to discuss what you might want on 0806099174.

we do web, print and packaging design and will handle the production if required.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Edited by Jaffm