Car Audio Equipment

tipsy

Hey,

Any one know where I can buy stuff like Amps, Speakers, Head Units etc in Chiang Mai? I would like to install the equipment myself so just want to buy the parts.

Looking for a couple of 10 or 12 inch subs, 1000 watt amp, mp3 head unit, TV and a few other bits

Cheers

Edited by tipsy

Hey,

Any one know where I can buy stuff like Amps, Speakers, Head Units etc in Chiang Mai? I would like to install the equipment myself so just want to buy the parts.

Looking for a couple of 10 or 12 inch subs, 1000 watt amp, mp3 head unit, TV and a few other bits

Cheers

I got some of my stuff from a TV member here. He was in Chiang Mai but spends more time in Bkk nowdays after his marriage. PM TA22. Nice guy! and quality stuff.

Hey,

Cheers

Don't know about the gear, but I understand that for only 8,000 baht CM Ram does a package deal to de-mush your brain and throws in a new set of eardrums for people who drive in close proximity to that level of noise... :o