90 Day Report At Jomtienimmigration

wineman

I have a retirement extension and have to make a 90 day report next week. Anybody done one lately? Was there a fee, if so, how much please?

One of the only things you will get for free here.........it is a quick and painless adventure...........enjoy it!!

I have a retirement extension and have to make a 90 day report next week. Anybody done one lately? Was there a fee, if so, how much please?

Follow this link: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/TM47-Form-Al...ing-file17.html

Download the form; fill it in; sign it and visit any Immigration Office.

There might be a special desk for 90 days reports.

Last time it took me 30 seconds (Sri Racha).

did it in bkk again, very easy

but i was one day over the 7 days grace

2000 bhat :o

ouch

Yeah ouch - I forgot to do my 90 day checkin and thought that I would be hit with the fee. I previously did my report ins in Chiang Mai so this was my first one in Pattaya. Found the office and filled in the form, fronted to desk number 5 and was told about the fee. I explained (in Thai) that it was my error and was sorry but with my move here things got out of order. The officer said ok and let me off.

CB

As advised, download, print, and complete the form before going to the office. It will save you jostling for elbow space at the counters provided for filling out forms.

As soon as you get there, go over to the "queue ticket number dispensing machine" located to the right near the information desk and press the button labeled "90 Day Report". It will spit out a little numbered ticket for you. Watch for your turn, i.e. your number to come up on the black electronic sign then proceed to the appropriate desk.

It is free, usually fast, and almost always painless. (Somebody accidentally jabbed me with a pen once - OUCH!)

Edited by Beacher

As advised, download, print, and complete the form before going to the office. It will save you jostling for elbow space at the counters provided for filling out forms.

As soon as you get there, go over to the "queue ticket number dispensing machine" located to the right near the information desk and press the button labeled "90 Day Report". It will spit out a little numbered ticket for you. Watch for your turn, i.e. your number to come up on the black electronic sign then proceed to the appropriate desk.

It is free, usually fast, and almost always painless. (Somebody accidentally jabbed me with a pen once - OUCH!)

Thanks all.

Follow this link: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/TM47-Form-Al...ing-file17.html

Download the form; fill it in; sign it and visit any Immigration Office.

There might be a special desk for 90 days reports.

Last time it took me 30 seconds (Sri Racha).

If you're pretty much settled down into one location, then scan the form into a form-filling program like Omniform, type in all the information except the date, and print out a number of copies. Then all you have to do every time is just sign and date. You could also use an image editor and create textboxes for typing in the information.

• 6 months later...

Letter from Pattaya Mail January 23rd Edition

Wanting to feel more welcome at immigration

Editor;

It’s only a few weeks since Pattaya Immigration office received an award for best outstanding service. But that’s not what I have experienced over the years. They were rather impolite and short to me, also I’ve witnessed a few occasions were they behaved quire arrogant and rude towards falang tourists and residents. Maybe some officers are getting fed up with being asked the same questions day in, day out.

But you can’t blame falang just because some of them are ignorant about visa and immigration regulations. The only thing that has really improved is that they have changed their police uniform for a less intimidating outfit. Especially now we’re in a global down-turn and tourism is suffering, show us that famous Thai smile once in a while for it will make a lot of immigration visitors feel more at ease and welcome.

Best wishes,

Chris

Pattaya

I agree. Most of the time the staff there are rude and unhelpful. One crazy guy there started shouting at me because I couldn't understand his spoken English.

Editor;

It’s only a few weeks since Pattaya Immigration office received an award for best outstanding service. But that’s not what I have experienced over the years. They were rather impolite and short to me, also I’ve witnessed a few occasions were they behaved quire arrogant and rude towards falang tourists and residents. Maybe some officers are getting fed up with being asked the same questions day in, day out.

But you can’t blame falang just because some of them are ignorant about visa and immigration regulations. The only thing that has really improved is that they have changed their police uniform for a less intimidating outfit. Especially now we’re in a global down-turn and tourism is suffering, show us that famous Thai smile once in a while for it will make a lot of immigration visitors feel more at ease and welcome.

Best wishes,

Chris

Pattaya

I agree. Most of the time the staff there are rude and unhelpful. One crazy guy there started shouting at me because I couldn't understand his spoken English.

I agree also.

Editor;

Best wishes,

Chris

Pattaya

I agree also.

I find some of them very helpful. However, that guy who 'helps' you decide which ticket you need can be quite aggressive. I pointed at the ticket I needed the last time I was there as he could not hear what I said. I spoke in Thai so maybe I was not clear enough - like a lot of farang, my tones 'wander' around a bit.

Anyway, he thought I was going to press the button myself, he snatched at my wrist and sort of snarled. I dont like being grabbed like that :o Its not the first time I have seen this guy aggressive. He had a go at one guy who he accused of coming in with sand on his feet. He looked 'sandfree' to me. It was just over the top the way he shouted at him.

Still, I guess this is off topic, but I just fancied a bit of a moan!!!

did it in bkk again, very easy

but i was one day over the 7 days grace

2000 bhat :o

ouch

There was a time many years ago where I was very conscientious about 90 day reporting BUT!! <deleted>. The goal posts continue to move f#cken me around and some time ago postal submissions were stopped at Nong Khai. So my public submission to the 90 day reporting bullshlt is give it the arse. I have been here full time for more than 8 years and yet to meet anyone that has been caught. F#ck it costs me more than 2000 Baht to drive to Nong Khai to face the bastards.