New Around These Parts :o

g0mer

I'm new around the forums.. and well soon to be new around Thailand, i'm from canada and YES i will have a backpack... reason being.. its where i keep my things? like laptop and whatnot... i will use my big backpack till i find a place to stay over there... then i will use a smaller backpack.. i do not understand why people get stereotyped into this backpackers are horrible thing..

im very clean cut and smell nice :o

so what i don't get is why do new people get harrased... im sure theres lots of morons that go just to haggle with ppl and bug the young girls.. but some people are there just to experience culture... and i at first wont have anything BUT my backpack..

so seriously lay off if you see me :D

and im sure i will buy some stuff to fit in over time.. but not right away...

:S

Lol im just posting because this forum would be nice for advice.. but all i have read about is all these fat guys on here that just say "go away we don't want anymore of out own kind coming"

lol its great...

i'm laughing at all the posts like that so i wanna see how many i can get to come out :o

Please don't post here again.  This site is for people with briefcases and suitcases.  They don't want to be associated with the likes of you and mistaken for a traveller, the worst insult in Thailand, (or Thailand forums anyway).

I believe you are what the french call..."Le arsebag".

As long as you don't sew one of those "hey I'm not a Yank" Canadian flags on your pack, you can be forgiven.  Oh, and as long as you have the brains and courtesy to take your pack off when you're on the skytrain.

So what's wrong with flaunting the maple leaf? In Thailand it doesn't really matter...but in China or Korea....them maple leafs come in handy.

Lol im just posting because this forum would be nice for advice.. but all i have read about is all these fat guys on here that just say "go away we don't want anymore of out own kind coming"

lol its great...

i'm laughing at all the posts like that so i wanna see how many i can get to come out :o

I'd say bitter old soap-dodgers comprise the majority of posters in here. And they don't like the young bucks, because the choice bgs tend to prefer the young-dumb-full-of-cum type over the fat, toothless, Chang-preserved relics of yesteryear.

igotworms wins the prize :o

for that last comment...

I bet i have done more and made more money then alot of the people on these forums in the last 21 years of my life then they did in there, say "45" years?

and i am not here to compare.. i'm simply stating that you people on this forum are sooo close minded and stereotypical of a person just by looks.. you belong in a place where someone might like you for cash..

im not coming to Thailand to find a girl... i never once thought about it.

I am coming for the Culture and Experiences. If i carry a backpack to keep my stuff in cause its easier till i find residence.. so be it..

and i have a smaller backpack for when i get there for going shopping.. you people catagorize a backpack as a BAD thing... last time i checked.. being able to carry a few helpful things on my back, that i wouldnt be able to carry any other way... seems like something to take into consideration

but thats just my 2cents..

stop judging people... they might be doing the same to you :S

igotworms wins the prize :o

im not coming to Thailand to find a girl... i never once thought about it.

I am coming for the Culture and Experiences. If  i carry a backpack to keep my stuff in cause its easier till i find residence.. so be it..

but thats just my 2cents..

stop judging people... they might be doing the same to you :S

Ah... Close minded w%#ks... Yep... Don't like it, bugger off.

And it's two Baht normally, but that might have been worth a saitang.

Nah, I'm just kidding.

Welcome and enjoy. Don't take your shoes off - you may not leave.

And ditto, backpack on skytrain, or any crowded area, bus, or whatever. Please remove and hold in hand.

Thanks

Hey Igotworms, what did you mean by the maple leaf doesn't matter in Thailand but may come in handy in China or Korea?

Most Thais don't care where you are from. A falang is a falang.

But in Korea or China, their disgust for yanks is widely apparent. Thus, the Canadian flags will come in handy for us Canadians over there...as you said before...to let them know that we aren't Bush supporting Americans.

Gomer says,

"I bet i have done more and made more money then alot of the people on these forums in the last 21 years of my life then they did in there, say "45" years?"

Having a threesome with your hockey team buddies consists of world experience? Obviously, you have never seen a veteran Thai expat in the flesh. These oldtimers have seen everything there is to see, in this country anyway, and have an amusing andectote for every occassion.

Unless you invented a new form of synthetic insulin, I doubt at 21 years, you have made more money than 45 year olds. However, if you're a good looking chap, all that time spent on your knees is likely very profitable. Good on ya mate.

When you come over here, you can bring the back-pack, but leave the ignorant arrogance at home.

your comment should go for more then just me, igotworms :D

I'm just on here to get a raise out of the other people that seam to be such hardons when it comes to someone new....

You would be surprised how many of them get a hardon when it comes to someone new. And since you never once thought of finding a girl you may have sparked some interest. :o

Lol im just posting because this forum would be nice for advice. :D

I'd gladly give you the advice of a fat, smelly, womanising old fart who has nothig better to do than to lay into unsuspecting newcomers, but you have not asked for advice. You are just sharing what you think other posters are like.
  but some people are there just to experience culture...  and i at first wont have anything BUT my backpack..

and im sure i will buy some stuff to fit in over time.. 

:S

Here some unsolicited advice: Do wear some pants as well as your giant backpack if you intend to experience the local culture beyond the immigration office at the airport. :D:wub: There are lots of things which would fit into your backpack, try Pratunam, Klong toy, Bophet or Chatuchak markets. You may want to consider leaving some of the stuff in your room while you roam to refill your backpack. -_-:D
you people on this forum are sooo close minded and stereotypical of a person just by looks..

What do you expect? Walking around with a backpack.... :o:D