Ad-aware

vodka

Hi any help out there

I'm trying to download ad=aware free version when I get into the site it won't download, any idea's.. I had it before and run into a few probllems so I deleled it all and tried downloading it again and can't get it back.

Any help . cheers

The Reference File update server is working. The last update was SE1R16 28.10.2004 (released October 28, 2004).

You can download, then manually install the latest update, from this link:

http://download.lavasoft.de.edgesuite.net/public/defs.zip

Additional information on this updated release can be found here:

http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php?showtopic=50152

:o

Have tried twice today to update reference file and have not been able to do so suspect they are having troubles.

If you can't update it's because you need to delete the old Ad-Aware and download the new Ad-Aware SE Personal. :o:D

Thanks. Figured it out a couple minutes after posting and had no trouble downloading from Maj Geeks and getting new update to new SE version (automatic now). :D

Have tried twice today to update reference file and have not been able to do so suspect they are having troubles.

If you can't update it's because you need to delete the old Ad-Aware and download the new Ad-Aware SE Personal. :D:D

Thanks. Figured it out a couple minutes after posting and had no trouble downloading from Maj Geeks and getting new update to new SE version (automatic now). :D

That SE version is, as you've already seen, super fast Lop. The previous version was as slow as as a Euro winter. :o