How Old Are You Farang Girls.

Bkkman

Bkkman............what about telling us more about yourself before asking us??? Why do you want to know anyway?

OK, I am a jealous, fat, hideous farang woman with a huge ass and tits, no teeth, cannot get any man in Thailand and I will be 80 in 2 days time.................that put you off yet? :o

Bkkman............what about telling us more about yourself before asking us??? Why do you want to know anyway?

OK, I am a jealous, fat, hideous farang woman with a huge ass and tits, no teeth, cannot get any man in Thailand and I will be 80 in 2 days time.................that put you off yet? :D

:o

OK, I am a jealous, fat, hideous farang woman with a huge ass and tits, no teeth, cannot get any man in Thailand and I will be 80 in 2 days time.................that put you off yet? :D

You got huge Tits SK??? Hmmmmmmmmmmm............ :D:D Only one good thing about having no teeth :o

You got huge Tits SK??? Hmmmmmmmmmmm............ :D:D Only one good thing about having no teeth :o

LOL Always wondered why american's have such fascination with huge tits.

LOL Always wondered why american's have such fascination with huge tits.

not only american, all men! :D

Personally I prefer huge nipples. Don't care much about the kilo's of meat around it :D

OK, I think this thread is even weirder than the nong sonny one (which I completely did not get).

bkkman is awfully fond of asking personal questions isn't he? but I have noticed he isn't very forthcoming himself. Why is that, I wonder?

Me? I am a fabulously thin 23 year old, 38-25-36, long legs, red hair and an IQ of 180. I thought about running for Miss America but decided that I really didn't need that kind of exposure, I am not interested in Hollywood but really looking forward to getting my PHd in Physics next Spring.

:o

OK, I think this thread is even weirder than the nong sonny one (which I completely did not get).

bkkman is awfully fond of asking personal questions isn't he? but I have noticed he isn't very forthcoming himself. Why is that, I wonder?

Me? I am a fabulously thin 23 year old, 38-25-36, long legs, red hair and an IQ of 180. I thought about running for Miss America but decided that I really didn't need that kind of exposure, I am not interested in Hollywood but really looking forward to getting my PHd in Physics next Spring.

:D

38-25-36 hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :o

Well... to be honest, more like 36-26-36 but I figured if I am going to exaggerate it would be best to exaggerate some of my more umm forthcoming assets, shall I say?

Not really a physicist either, but my sister is, does that count??

Guess i just can't figure out why he asks all these personal questions but doesn't volunteer any info about himself.

he wants a photo but won't post his own (but thanks for yours iammaic!), how old are we, can we speak thai etc etc.

What about you, bkkman??? C'mon, give! :o

:D

38-25-36 hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

IamMaiC wash your hand before your next post in here!

5555555 :D

Explorer :o

:wub:

38-25-36 hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

IamMaiC wash your hand before your next post in here!

5555555 :D

Explorer :o

Ha!!!! :D Good thing I didn't see a pic of her!!!! :D It's been a year since i've been with my wife so............But I alway's keep my hands clean. My Mind is another story -_-