Vietnam Visa

tried to get one online but it didn't work very well. does anyone know the easiest way to get a visa, I only need it for a several day visit. Is there a company in pattaya, I dont want to drive to bangkok for it. I would go to a travel agent in pattaya but I want to use Air Asia and I dont think you can with air asia.

thanks

travel agents /tour guides here in pattaya can get ya visa for vietnam no problems, think its 3 working days returned, theres one in soi 6 down near queen vic area, that does for sure!

"I would go to a travel agent in pattaya but I want to use Air Asia and I dont think you can with air asia."

not sure what you asking here, but airasia 025159999 call em ask to pay 7/11 they give you a code walk to a 7/11 pay then they give you a ticket!

chris

travel agents /tour guides here in pattaya can get ya visa for vietnam no problems, think its 3 working days returned, theres one in soi 6 down near queen vic area, that does for sure!

"I would go to a travel agent in pattaya but I want to use Air Asia and I dont think you can with air asia."

not sure what you asking here, but airasia 025159999 call em ask to pay 7/11 they give you a code walk to a 7/11 pay then they give you a ticket!

chris

A trip to the VN Embassy in BKK would be required to get a tourist visa. The cost is B2,500 good for one entry. If you go there in the AM you can get it in the PM. IF you go late in the AM or in the PM you can get it thenext morning.

You can get a Vietnam tourist visa, IF you book your hotel through a travel agent in Pattaya, this agent will then also arrange your Visa with his partner in Vietnam, which will need your passport details and photo, you will then receive an invitation letter which needs to be presented upon arrival at immigration together with approx 30USD in cash to officer. There will also be a small fee for this Visa letter payable before departure to your Pattaya travel agent.

forgot to mention, actually any travel agent in Pattaya offering tours to Vietnam, should be able to arrange for you a Visa letter from a Vietnam agent, even without booking any other services.....

Cheers and good luck!