Where To Mod My Xbox 360

Wedlock187

I bought a brand new PAL Xbox 360 Elite off Ebay for 8,000 Baht.

I live in Pattaya, and Im wondering if anyone knows where I can take it so it can be fitted with a modchip so I can play the backup games so here in Thailand.

I've heard it can be done so that wont be banned from Xbox Live.

Any direction would be most appreciated.

1. All the mod games here are Asian region, as far as I know a PAL system will not play these asain games whether they are copies or originals. In fact Im pretty sure they wont.

2. Who told you you can still go online with a modded system? From what Ive read you need to do it yourself and constantly need to stay 1 step ahead on MS and its quite a hassle and you could still get banned at any moment.

from what i know and have read, the only people who say that you can play online without worries with a modded box are people who sell modded xboxs lol. its worth a try, go for it, but youll get banned. it doesnt matter if the games are originals or not. all msoft has to do is upgrade their detection (which they did twice last year i believe) and youre banned for life! msoft dictates play. not exactly a game im jumping to join.

1. All the mod games here are Asian region, as far as I know a PAL system will not play these asain games whether they are copies or originals. In fact Im pretty sure they wont.

2. Who told you you can still go online with a modded system? From what Ive read you need to do it yourself and constantly need to stay 1 step ahead on MS and its quite a hassle and you could still get banned at any moment.

1) most games are marked PAL-MULTI5 - this includes asia/australia/europe.

2) you can.

gcorners mod consoles.

1) most games are marked PAL-MULTI5 - this includes asia/australia/europe.

2) you can.

gcorners mod consoles.

you can, sure, but its risky as hel_l, no? phazey, how long have you been online? any hiccups?

• 1 year later...

Hi, in regards to the online play it depends on the mod used. full chip mods can play original games online but the firmware mods do have to stay ahead of M$ to counter getting banned from live. Im not sure what the common mod used here is so im off to do some research for myself aswell :)

Cheers