Jomtem Bar Violence

enfield951

A very nasty story in today's Pattayta People about a bar owner at Jomtien beating a fellow lady bar owner senseless with a pool cue.

Worse still this 31 year old guy is an well built Englishman who spends a lot of time in the gym.

I am not going to name him as it might upset his Mum.She will be going round telling all the neighbours how well 'Our W...es' done for him self ,owning and running a bar in Thailand.She won't be relating how this 15 stone bully beat up a 7 stone Thai girl with a weapon,until she was unconscious.

It amazes me how people like this get licences to run bars.No doubt he will already have a 'record' ,if he behaves like this.

In Britain ,Police and other checks would no doubt render him unsuitable to hold a licence,and that would be that.

Certainy an episode like this would lead to the revocation of his licence ,as it should here.

If the Police don't sort it out,no doubt the 'local lads' will.If he is still in charge in 3 months I'll be very surprised.

No harm in naming the bar,it's all over the paper, the Scooby Bar, best keep away,there could be trouble !!

Aren't the police looking for him after the incident with the Snooker Que? Im surprised he is still around!!! He ought to be very careful going around hitting Thai's, especially ladies. Won't last long if he carries on. :o