Hand Job

Nampeung

So let's look at the origins of make up then............

Going out on a limb I'd say that make up of any sort has been used by women and sometimes men to represent sexuality/availability/attraction for thousands of years. I don't yet know where make up was born but I suspect it was very early in society for both men and women

Edited by Nampeung

While we're on the topic of make-up [Ok, I'm just gonna skip the part of WHY we use make up for now :o ]

Although at home Im a natural beauty :D ... I would like to find a good concealer and foundation but have no clue wich brand, where to get etc etc, anyone some good advice?

Thanks for the link Eek - wonderful !!! I am personally obssessed with Geisha make up and the whole ceremony of applying it.

Trying to use Boo's version of upward stokes and getting better at it. The sponge seems to lay it on too thick.

I use a powder foundation, applied with a sponge, for the additional sun protection. I wear it over a moisturizer that provides some sun protection. I need lots of sun protection.

I wore makeup while working on B-52s on the flight line to protect my skin from the grease and grime of my job. I could go home and wash it all off. I was the only one of the (admittedly few) women there who didn't have constant acne problems. They didn't wear makeup because it seemed pointless to them; the job made them feel totally unfeminine.