Why Can You Slag Off A Thai Women And Not A Farang Women?

tomuk76

I cant help but notice the amount of times people are disrespectful comments towards thai women on thaivisa, yet as soon as a disrespectful comment is posted about a farang women the thread gets deleted within minutes?

Why is this?

I cant help but notice the amount of times people are disrespectful comments towards thai women on thaivisa, yet as soon as a disrespectful comment is posted about a farang women the thread gets deleted within minutes?

Why is this?

No Thai female TV members to kick up maybe ?

Why is this?

Because some of the mods here are farang woman.

And btw tom you are right,some of your better work i would say :o

Why is this?

This is an extract from the forum rules which does not differentiate between nationalities of women.

3) Religious or racial slurs, rude and degrading comments towards women, or extremely negative views of Thailand will not be tolerated.

If you feel that the forum rule has been broken then there is a report button which you should use to report this. A duty moderator will attend to your report as soon as possible.

Why is this?

And btw tom you are right,some of your better work i would say :D

I know im right mate! :D I know all the answers just cant say, im leaving it up to you lot :o

I havent said anything wrong yet so why should i get banned?, If i do then there is something seriously wrong here!

Why is this?

I know im right mate! :D I know all the answers just cant say, im leaving it up to you lot :o

I havent said anything wrong yet so why should i get banned?, If i do then there is something seriously wrong here!

Actually il go as far as to say that quite often the farang girls will join in and run the thai girls down telling us what we have for wives and girlfriends !.. shall i get my coat ? :D

Why is this?

Yeah but its discussing the moderators actions that will get a suspension as well. I have counted 1000 of Thai female backstabbings.. Perhaps later ill try and dig them up

Why is this?

Actually il go as far as to say that quite often the farang girls will join in and run the thai girls down telling us what we have for wives and girlfriends !.. shall i get my coat ? :D

Well if i get banned for this i will report every single women on here that has run down thai women and get them all banned to, jeez that will be the end of the forum "ladies in thailand"

Why is this?

This is an extract from the forum rules which does not differentiate between nationalities of women.

3) Religious or racial slurs, rude and degrading comments towards women, or extremely negative views of Thailand will not be tolerated.

If you feel that the forum rule has been broken then there is a report button which you should use to report this. A duty moderator will attend to your report as soon as possible.

Whats the Wage Like?

Why is this?

Whats the Wage Like?

No wages.....just long hours :o

Why is this?

honey; just calm down and karl up a bit here :D the farang women always have their share of whipping too! :o

but we try to be thick (skin too :D ) on most of em though :D

link????

I read this post originally http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Hmm-Settle-Us-t22039.html

which led on to this one http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Holding-hands-public-t601.html

Im quite amused at why you wanted a link britmaveric you actually post on the second thread, which is the one that clearly states that "thai women who hold hands with there bf in public or prostitutes"

ps i can dig out hundreds more if you like?

Edited by tomuk76

4yr old thread I might add. (this was in the days where things were a bit wilder at TV)

Oh well you're right there britmaveric but that second thread has been dug up again in the last few days, Anyway that was just a example i had in my head. lol

You cant deny it doesnt go on anymore as i have seen the insults all over TV and ive only been using it for about 1 year, infact it digusts me hence the reason i created this thread, Nothing against farang women, my mother is one, but i just think the rules should apply to all!

mikethevigoman

Actually il go as far as to say that quite often the farang girls will join in and run the thai girls down telling us what we have for wives and girlfriends !.. shall i get my coat ?

Please provide links otherwise you will just be attempting to stir up shit when there is none.

And as pattaya fox pointed out, there is a report button so start using it rather than open a post discussing the modertion policy here.

But IMO, as the majority of the posters on here are farang men either dating. married to, or used to be with thai women, it stands to reason that a majority of the posts relate to thai women in one form or another. Sadly if some of them make derogatory posts about thai women then there are plenty enough male posters to report those posts just as the female do when rude, derogaroty posts are made about farang women.

Personally I don't have the time to police every bitter person who has a problem with thai women, I am busy enough dealing with the ones who have problems with farang women (or women in general).

So report it in future. Your actions will speak louder than whinging words but seems to me that these reports don't get made. Must be easier to just try to stir up trouble rather than try to make the forum a more pleasant place

Why is this?

I know im right mate! :P I know all the answers just cant say, im leaving it up to you lot :D

Actually il go as far as to say that quite often the farang girls will join in and run the thai girls down telling us what we have for wives and girlfriends !.. shall i get my coat ? :burp:

Well if i get banned for this i will report every single women on here that has run down thai women and get them all banned to, jeez that will be the end of the forum "ladies in thailand"

Firstly what a title! :D I hate those word 'to slag off' as I find them crude but maybe that is just me! :P

Secondly a point of clarification re: your text I've highlighted in red above, which insinuates that the Ladies Forum is, dare I say, a hotbed of 'running down Thai women and in imminent danger of being closed down!!!! :(

We have a number of Thai lady members on the Ladies Forum and I for one, do NOT think that the ladies (and men) who frequent the Ladies Forum engage in 'running down' Thai women. AND, if anybody does, they are soon cracked down on. :D

As they should be. :o Respect should be given to ALL Ladies (and Men), irrespective of Nationality. :D

Why is this?

Good observation - in reality, the average Thai woman is no more deserving of critism than is the average ex-pat/Western woman.

So where does it stem from? Those comments are made mostly in respect of experiances folk have with bar-girl types. If those folk associated with the same type of Western girl, you can be sure the experiances would be little different, and the slagging off would be just as critical!

Ok the OP asked the question and he was answered by a request to use the report function button to report any broken rules.

He has now produced threads in which the majority of the posts were made over 4 years ago.

ThaiVisa will not knowingly allow discrimination against any female irrespective of nationality so please report it where you feel appropriate.

Allowing this thread to continue down the spiraling slope in which it is going will not benefit our members so I am closing it.

Closed