Visa Success

hi all,

just a few words to tell you that my wife's visa was approved yesterday.

After applying for visa at the beginning of june, we heard from embassy to attend interview on 18th august. worried that this was too long of a wait (my wife is 5 months pregnant) we tried to request earlier interview but was told this was the date. anyway on wednesday this week embassy called with a cancellation for us on thursday. my wife attended interview yesterday and after 1 hour of questioning, with my wife telling the truth about our relationship and how we met (we met in a bar in Pattaya) she was told that the visa was approved.

I would like to thank all board members who offered me advice and support, with a special thanks to scouse, (a lot of people must get visa's with all the good, free advice you give on this forum) and also thanks to roygsd for the chat we had and the support he gave me.

thanks to you all, you are good hearted people.

Raith. :o

hi all,

After applying for visa at the beginning of june, we heard from embassy to attend interview on 18th august. worried that this was too long of a wait (my wife is 5 months pregnant) we tried to request earlier interview but was told this was the date. anyway on wednesday this week embassy called with a cancellation for us on thursday. my wife attended interview yesterday and after 1 hour of questioning, with my wife telling the truth about our relationship and how we met (we met in a bar in Pattaya) she was told that the visa was approved.

I would like to thank all board members who offered me advice and support, with a special thanks to scouse, (a lot of people must get visa's with all the good, free advice you give on this forum) and also thanks to roygsd for the chat we had and the support he gave me.

Great news Raith. ThaiVisa wishes you both all the very best, and every bit of luck.

hi all,

Hi,

one hour of questioning sounds like an horrific exerience but she clearly held her own and won the day, really pleased for you both, dont know when you plan to travel but suggest before 28 days have passed if you want to avoid further expense and agro of extending her visa before applying for ILTR.

Good news is always a great start to the day.

All the very best to you both

roy :D:D

Edited by roygsd

I think telling the truth is the only way to get through these interviews. The interviewers are experts at finding inconsistencies and inaccuracies. Even if the truth will lessen your chances, getting caught in a lie will eliminate them.