A Good Tattoo Artist

In your opinion, where we can find the best tattoo artist on this island ? and in a full safety of course! :o

Hi

My wife used Ester who owns Tattoo Mania in Fishermans village. Clean shop, sterile needles. All went well.Good job done.

from what i have heard- mr. big from big's tattoos on thong nai pan noi is very popular. he does bamboo tattoos. my personal favorite is the thai girl who does tattoos there- i think her name is bae? she does very colorful, beautiful tattoos.

Big is my tattoo is my tattoo artist. Bet he isn't so busy right now being slow season. All bamboo no machine. So he's on TNP noi.

The guy across from 7-11 in Had Rin has a good reputaion. You know their are so many. Do you care if it's machine or bamboo?

Bamboo imo is less painful and the healing process much faster. Also, if it is someone who is dark complected then I'd advise not to get color. The one thing I regret about my tattoos is that I got color. My all black ones look much better.

look at the one in Had Chaopao "Dragon Tattoo" here:

post-56008-1217205450_thumb.jpg

opposite the most expensive minimart "thani minimart" (ATM's ;-))

or in Had Yao "Kop Tattoo" by Seaside guest house, in the annex building:

post-56008-1217205556_thumb.jpg

"Big" in TNPN is a famous bamboo tattoo artist

look at the one in Had Chaopao "Dragon Tattoo" here:

post-56008-1217205450_thumb.jpg

opposite the most expensive minimart "thani minimart" (ATM's ;-))

or in Had Yao "Kop Tattoo" by Seaside guest house, in the annex building:

post-56008-1217205556_thumb.jpg

"Big" in TNPN is a famous bamboo tattoo artist

Thanks a lot.

I was in TNPan Noi yesterday and the shop for tattoos is on the left before H2O diving, that's right? Because I didn't see any name outside. :o

Tattoos seems beautiful on Chaphao... :D

In Tong Nai Pan:

Bai does lovely tattoos, but only uses gun. She does loads of native american stuff. Her shop is called Tipi tattoo and is housed in a big house selling native american type stuff right in the centre of TNP Noi.

Big Tattoo is also good. The shop is called Big Magic and you should take a sharp left at Handsome Sandwiches to find it. It is on the left hand side.

K from Hideaway is in my opinion the best (he even tattood Pete Tong!). Hideaway is right next to Big Magic, but K is in England at the mo (if anyone would like to see him in the UK, PM me. He is based in Darlington but I think would travel)

Both Big and K are bamboo artists. Bamboo is a lot less intrusive, hurts a lot less and is a much more pleasant experience. The lines however can sometimes 'bleed' more over time as the needle does not go as deep.

The Tattoo club guys are very good. I would avoid Had Rin as it is soooo over priced. They really take the piss, and I know as I speak to tattoo guys there and they know they are extortionate, but also know that they can get away with it.

• 1 month later...