How Much To Rent A Small House In Bangna ?

johnson36

Would it be possible to rent a small house or bungalow in Bangna for around 10000 baht per month on a long term basis ? Any links to properties like this would be much appeciated.

What could I expect to get for that money or a little bit more ? townhouse ? single story bungalow ? 2 story house ?

Cheers

Would it be possible to rent a small house or bungalow in Bangna for around 10000 baht per month on a long term basis ? Any links to properties like this would be much appeciated.

What could I expect to get for that money or a little bit more ? townhouse ? single story bungalow ? 2 story house ?

Cheers

I've seen a 3 bedroom, 2 story townhouse, with balcony, carport etc, in a similar sort of area. 5'000 a month unfurnished, which is quite cheap even by Thai rates.

A word of advice, get a Thai to ring up and ask about it or the price will get increased for whatever bogus reason. If you have a drive around the area you want to stay in plenty will have notices outside with a number on them, they are for rent.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I will have to look around the Soi 77 area when we visit Bangkok this December. I just want to get an idea of what sort of houses are available for 10000 baht per month. Can I expect to be renting far from the BTS for this price ? I can not find anything on the Thailand property websites for houses in these areas (Bangna, Onnut). We plan to move to Thailand at the end of 2009.

you will have no problem finding a pad for 10k from soi 77 onwards.... i recommend just picking a eact soi where you want to go and just go down there and look..there will be adverts up all over the place and you wont have any middle men to pay..

Just make sure you don't show your face till the deal is done, as soon as they realise a foreigners going to be paying for it there will suddenly be some reason for the price to go up. :o

you will have no problem finding a pad for 10k from soi 77 onwards.... i recommend just picking a eact soi where you want to go and just go down there and look..there will be adverts up all over the place and you wont have any middle men to pay..

Just make sure you don't show your face till the deal is done, as soon as they realise a foreigners going to be paying for it there will suddenly be some reason for the price to go up. :D

Sad, but true! :o

Just make sure you don't show your face till the deal is done, as soon as they realise a foreigners going to be paying for it there will suddenly be some reason for the price to go up. :D

we looked from soi 8 beyond soi 22 and 7000 to 8000 baht was going rate but not all were houses some were condos and this was in may. like to hear what you find now, 3 months later...

Just make sure you don't show your face till the deal is done, as soon as they realise a foreigners going to be paying for it there will suddenly be some reason for the price to go up. :o

sadly i never even thought of having just my thai freind do the querry... ima do i next time. live n learn

we looked from soi 8 beyond soi 22 and 7000 to 8000 baht was going rate but not all were houses some were condos and this was in may. like to hear what you find now, 3 months later...

Hi Robee

Have you rented anything yet or are you still looking ? ive just booked a flight for 6th Dec so ill be looking after that date.