Window Blinds/curtains - Pattaya

Spartacus_m

Hi

Does anyone know where a decent place to buy window blinds/venetian blinds/curtains etc. in Pattaya?

I have searched the internet but have only found a couple of places.

I dont want to pay th eearth but want them to look good.

My architect quited me 120,000bt!!!! I politely changed teh subject!!!

Any help, web addresses are gtreatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Hi

Does anyone know where a decent place to buy window blinds/venetian blinds/curtains etc. in Pattaya?

Kind regards

I think it's called TCP Curtains, on Tepprasit Road on the Sattahip direction side of the street, about 600 meters from Theppraya Road. probably not the cheapest but they were good and quickly gave a free replacement on one that wasn't done right. still highly recommended.

Hi

Kind regards

I think it's called TCP Curtains, on Tepprasit Road on the Sattahip direction side of the street, about 600 meters from Theppraya Road. probably not the cheapest but they were good and quickly gave a free replacement on one that wasn't done right. still highly recommended.

Hi there

Get a quote from Nattaya. She has a small family shop in Naklua. You have to have somebody speaking Thai call. She is a very nice and helpful lady, but does not speak English. She will come with samples and measure up or you find her shop near the Naklua temple. Probably about 30% cheaper then the Theprasit Shop, at least. This is her phone: Kh. Nattaya 081-4577877

She must have done 20 jobs for me and hardly any mistakes...> Just say hello from Michael. Still, better verify all measurements and sample numbers and especially explain very clearly which direction they should open and such. She has worked for me for at leat 5 years and never disappointed me. No double pricing an such...Give it a try...

Good luck...M.

M.

I bought mine at Home Pro last year. I bought venetian blinds for six average sized windows and a fabric vertical ceiling to floor blind. The selection was good and the price was reasonable. I think the fabric vertical blind was the most expensive - something in excess of 10,000 baht - I would never choose that style again as it is too light weight and when the sea breeze kicks in the blinds just blow in the wind and the purpose of having blinds is defeated. I think the venetian blinds cost in the neighborhood of 1000 baht each - they measure about 100 X 150 CM. Home Pro had a nice in store selection and a catalogue from which you could select less common styles/colors.

Well, thx to everyone who replied.

I have nmoted down the contacts and numbers and will get my wife to call everyone

One question, does Homepro do made to measure or just off of the shelf as I have about 19 windows all of different sizes. Also, do they have a fitting service?

Well, thx to everyone who replied.

I have nmoted down the contacts and numbers and will get my wife to call everyone

One question, does Homepro do made to measure or just off of the shelf as I have about 19 windows all of different sizes. Also, do they have a fitting service?

I,ve used Homepro before and you can order everything to be made to measure, they also provided a free delivery and fitting service.

• 1 year later...

M.

Do you have any idea 1) how large a choice of fabric and design 2) the cost per meter for a width of, say, 140 cm?

Hi

Kind regards

Hi there

Get a quote from Nattaya. She has a small family shop in Naklua. You have to have somebody speaking Thai call. She is a very nice and helpful lady, but does not speak English. She will come with samples and measure up or you find her shop near the Naklua temple. Probably about 30% cheaper then the Theprasit Shop, at least. This is her phone: Kh. Nattaya 081-4577877

She must have done 20 jobs for me and hardly any mistakes...> Just say hello from Michael. Still, better verify all measurements and sample numbers and especially explain very clearly which direction they should open and such. She has worked for me for at leat 5 years and never disappointed me. No double pricing an such...Give it a try...

Good luck...M.

M.

• 2 months later...
Hi, can you advice some curtains and carpet shops ? Forget homepro and homeworks, way too much cheaters...

Theprassit curtains-family business-opposite the 7-11 on the corner of Soi 8 Theprassit Road South Pattaya

i have used them many times

excellent, fast service and reasonable costs

call Pom 081 340 0519