Hotel In Korat

Siam1973

Hi bm's i am new here and need some help finding a hotel

My girlfriend is from Sri Khui and i am looking to book a hotel for both of us in Korat for December 12 - 27

She has mentioned a hotel called Sri Matinee in Korat but i cant find it on the internet

does anyone know anything about this hotel, ie price, tel. number, e-mail

or if not can recomend a decent hotel for around 1500 baht in high season

also does anyone have a contact for a taxi to Korat, i will arrive late so just want to get into a taxi, those taxi meter queues look to big

this is my first post here, dont know if this is the correct place to post and sorry for not introducing myself, i will later today when i finish work

any help will be much appreciated

I'm guessing that you might be referring to the Sri Patana Hotel.

Sripatana Hotel 346 Suranaree Road, Nakhon Ratchasima, THAILAND

Tel. 0-4425-1652-4 Fax. 0-4425-1655

A bit run down, but cheap. Lousy breakfast.

If I were going to stay in a hotel in Korat with family, I would probably stay at the Sima Thani Hotel. 1500 per night should be available if you book on the internet at any of the discount hotel sites.

Click on THe Farang Connection on the top left have a lot of info for Surin Area :o

Wake up Binnsy...........Korat is not in the Surin area. The Royal Princess Korat is a great Hotel. Fantastic breakfast.

Martin its one of those day's :D

Click on THe Farang Connection on the top left have a lot of info for Surin Area :D

Wake up Binnsy...........Korat is not in the Surin area. The Royal Princess Korat is a great Hotel. Fantastic breakfast.

I thought Surat and Korin were very close? :o

Click on THe Farang Connection on the top left have a lot of info for Surin Area :D

I thought Surat and Korin were very close? :o

Speak plopery Trond.........it's Kolat & Sulin

Thanks for the response everyone

i figured out Sri Matinee, it is in fact Sima Thani, if you say both aloud they sound the same, i assume when my gf translated from Thai to English it sounded the same, can you see it 'Si maThani'

i must of spent ages looking for Sri Matinee, well mystery over, I've sent a reservation and the ball is rolling

can anyone help me with this topic?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Girlfriend-Visit-t203478.html

cheers

Edited by Siam1973

Speak plopery Trond.........it's Kolat & Sulin

Plakonchai Nick enjoyed his Indian cully at the Falang Connection in Sulin last Tuesday. Hope you restock Martin.

The Korat Resort is a nice place to stay, albeit some 20kms out of town. Good swimming pool and food and just 900bt Can book direct -no credit cards required