Buy Clothes In Bangkok

lmenard

Hi,

I will go for holiday in Thailand in october. I do not know if I could find clothes of my size as thais does not have the same size than europeans. I'm overweight. Do you know if it is easy to find clothes for large and big men.

Thanks,

lm

If you are just coming for a holiday, what's the problem with bringing your own clothes? If you can't bring any, how will you take back the clothes you buy here?

The answer to your question is, yes, oversized clothes can be found--or stitched at a tailor's--but you'll have to go a bit out of your way. Search the forum and you'll find previous threads on this.

I buy my clothes in Thailand (can't find anything my size in Vietnam, where I live). Whilst not overweight, I am a fairly big bloke (ex-Rugby player) but have no problem finding clothes and shoes my size in the malls.

Hi,

I will go for holiday in Thailand in october. I do not know if I could find clothes of my size as thais does not have the same size than europeans. I'm overweight. Do you know if it is easy to find clothes for large and big men.

Thanks,

lm

I have my clothes made at Rickys fashion house, on sukomvit at soi 3 nana. great stuff, custom made, good prices. Been getting things there for 5 years and have been very happy.

Edited by nycjoe

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

Thanks,

lm

You can buy clothes MBK Centerl, near Siam square (this place also you can buy cloths) there are a lot of shops there.

http://www.mbk-center.com/th/index.asp

Also in Bobae tower, mostly for wholesale but you can buy minumum 3 or 6 pieces(different colours) in wholesale price. They have big size and not expensive.

http://www.bobaetower.com/

And another place is Biyok tower (near Pra To Nam) on Ratchaparop, Phaya Thai, Bangkok.

Good shopping.

• 2 years later...