What Noise Or Racket Do You Hear At Your House, Apt.?

slapout

When I get up in morning (0600) and go outside I hear the roosters crowing, geese making their racket, of course soi dogs barking, geckos, birds singing and once in a while the local loudspeaker system. By 0900 the moo bahn rug rats, mine included, are out and about as are various peddlers with their bells, loud speakers and horns. The early morning is a beautiful time with primarily natural noise, is it this way where you live?

I live in a private village that is not thriving so not too many people are here building or doing anything for that matter. Its quiet, blissfully quiet. We are lucky no neighbors that are anywhere close have dogs, no chickens or roosters again anywhere close. No traffic as we are non public road. Only sound I hear is my daughter banging on the door wanting to wake me up so we can go out for a walk. The smell of coffee and the view of my garden is what I wake up with.

• 3 months later...

neighbours frigging 6 dogs,5 times a day barking like mad when let out,shit everywhere then she buggers off to a pad rally and leaves farang husband trying to take care of these little dogs/rats.swear one day i will buy a rotty and train it to eat 6 at once.hate them and hate her,as she goes for 700 baht a day,smirking a like a big fat cow,wearing a top thats not even yellow but has a bag with the top in.a bloody coward too,wants the money but not the fight.

SCAMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

When I get up in morning (0600)???

Are you nuts ?

there is only one 6.00 in the day and its PM ! ... or are there two of them ?

my day starts quietly at about 8 30 to 11.00 AM ish with no chickens , kids , dogs or sound trucks on Wualai Road .

solution .... MOVE .... Problem solved !

in perfect peace and quiet at midnight tonight ...... dave2

Just peace and quiet for the most part. I do however have a neighbor that fancies his Honda is a race car and on occasion he is out there winding up the rubber band to see high he can make the aluminum whistle before it explodes. I think it is quite funny though and I tend to pull up aside of him when I am leaving home and ask him for a race but I think he knows no matter how much money or work he puts into that Honda it will never go up against a factory BMW built in Germany.