Nikond80

Crystal

I'd like to know where can i buy D80 with the best price ?? I had check the ec-mall , bask1, pix-one and fotofollie.

So far, I'd like to buy @pix-one ?? Do they have VAT?

As I can't read in thai language, i 'd also like to know the location of pix -one , too .

Thanks !

:o

I'd like to know where can i buy D80 with the best price ?? I had check the ec-mall , bask1, pix-one and fotofollie.

So far, I'd like to buy @pix-one ?? Do they have VAT?

As I can't read in thai language, i 'd also like to know the location of pix -one , too .

Thanks !

:o

Pix-one in 2nd fl, fortune tower,rachada phisek road. Best price but with shop warranty so you cannot get VAT refund for this price. D80 body only is about 21,300 baht in pix-one.

For VAT--Fotofile (ground fl)and Fotothailand (3rd fl) in MBK --Their prices (D80 body only is about 28,500 baht) are more than pix-one or ec-mall because of Niks thailand warranty but you can get VAT refund. Niks Thailand in Silom road has also VAT refund for tourists.

You can ask VAT refund in fotofile (in MBK) ,fotothailand (in MBK or Central Plaza ladprao),BigCamera(CentralWorld plaza, Pathunam), WorldCamera (in pantip), NiksThailand (in Siloms) and the like where they sell the Nikon DSLRs with Niks Thailand warranty.

You should better to buy D80 body only and buy the lenses separately (but in this case it will cost more than buying D80 with kit lens).

Pix-one in 2nd fl, fortune tower,rachada phisek road. Best price but with shop warranty so you cannot get VAT refund for this price. D80 body only is about 21,300 baht in pix-one.

For VAT--Fotofile (ground fl)and Fotothailand (3rd fl) in MBK --Their prices (D80 body only is about 28,500 baht) are more than pix-one or ec-mall because of Niks thailand warranty but you can get VAT refund. Niks Thailand in Silom road has also VAT refund for tourists.

You can ask VAT refund in fotofile (in MBK) ,fotothailand (in MBK or Central Plaza ladprao),BigCamera(CentralWorld plaza, Pathunam), WorldCamera (in pantip), NiksThailand (in Siloms) and the like where they sell the Nikon DSLRs with Niks Thailand warranty.

You should better to buy D80 body only and buy the lenses separately (but in this case it will cost more than buying D80 with kit lens).

Thanks for your sufficient information !