5 Years Since Family House Was Built

cynthialee

its been 2 or more years since family moved in to new house in village. having their need of shelter taken care of more than adquately, has the family gotten better educated to get better paying jobs to support their new found joy.

or has their need for cash from farang or whomever grown with their new higher standard of living. what good is the new home wo air con, big screen tv, landline phone, hi speed internet,etc.....

are they better off or just same same with new house.

Edited by cynthialee

its been 2 or more years since family moved in to new house in village. having their need of shelter taken care of more than adquately, has the family gotten better educated to get better paying jobs to support their new found joy.

or has their need for cash from farang or whomever grown with their new higher standard of living. what good is the new home wo air con, big screen tv, landline phone, hi speed internet,etc.....

WFT? I dont know you cynthailee but at a guess i would say your ex husband or bf cheated on you with a thai lady? what other reason would the majority of your posts be in the manner they are?

Edited by MonkeyHouse

WFT?

This one could get lively, if it lasts - which I seriously doubt. Weak approach Cynth just taking words from an earlier post. More imagination needed I think.

becoz i think givng giving money to poor folk and say you helping them is a bunch of crock droppings!

personally i think guys give to be accepted into village!

If they give then its there choice, not something you would ever see me doing, There reason there poor is because there lazy!

If they want to be walking atms that cant say no then let them! No hard to you or me cynthailee.

If you are talking about a specific family, you are the one who can answer the question.

In general i would say that the quality of life improves with better housing, depending on ofcourse what is left behind.

But all other things are luxury, and therefor cause luxury problems.

That is to say IF they are not really needed, who cares about highspeed internet if no-one in the family actually does something with it .

Getting used to a higher standard means that it is there to stay, if the bigscreen breaks down, it has to be replaced, maybe that is where that farang comes in again.

Not every luxury improvement is an " improvement".

Interesting question actually...

becoz i think givng giving money to poor folk and say you helping them is a bunch of crock droppings!

Why would anybody want to be accepted into village?

Why would anybody want to be accepted into village?

Instead of buying the "Village people" a house why dont you open them a YMCA?

How about this for a novel idea, a concept worth trying to get your head around, the money people spend that they have earned, can be spent as and when and how they wish, with it being no one elses busines except theirs.

If you feel you are intellectualy superior and you think they are being foolhardy, then take your pleasure from the smugness that satisfys your inner being, but keep it to yourself and keep your busy bodynose out.

I am sure the constant questioning of how other people spend their money stems from envy, the tales of people being turned over are sad, but they chose the path they set out on.