Farming. Rubber Trees

gatow

Hi all,

Could anyone knowledgeable let me know where I can buy rubber tree seedlings and the rough cost that I should pay

for seedlings about 100mm in length. I am looking to buy 2 containers worth on a regular basis.

It may be worth mentioning that I am in Udon Thani.

Mike

Hi all,

Could anyone knowledgeable let me know where I can buy rubber tree seedlings and the rough cost that I should pay

for seedlings about 100mm in length. I am looking to buy 2 containers worth on a regular basis.

It may be worth mentioning that I am in Udon Thani.

Mike

Mike you should spend some time to read through all the information on this forum. You will find a lot of helpful information. You can find Rubber seedlings in Nong Khai, Ban Dung and I am sure places closer to Udon also. They cost about 15 baht ea. In Ban Dung I understand they will even plant them for you.

Hello Gatow

You will find nurseries any where you find rubber plantations, but if you buy 100mm cuttings you may as well be buying fire kindling. I have no idea why you would want to buy container loads as they are easy to grow at location. I have sent a photo of a rubber nursery I had when I started about 6 years ago. There are over 4000 trees, it was easy.

post-27270-1218085963_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the information. Could you expand if possible with names. contact numbers??

It seems that the seedlings are larger than I initially thought, which is a bonus.

Thanks again

I don't follow, names and phone numbers of what, nurseries, they are everywhere. I can give you the address of the one nearest me. Bunthark Ubon, there are a fewmore near by, but it won't help you much. PM me and tell me what you are after and maybe I can help. JIM