To All Members That Can Make It.....

SAP

On Tuesday the 12th of August 5pm "Queens Birthday"

I invite all farming friends from Thai Visa for a get together at Harry's Bar in Udon Thani.

Personally I dislike communications by email and chat forums etc..... as things often get taken wrongly, and my level of english is shoddy at best.

Make the effort and be positive, come and talk about the rubber tree's, price of fuel, the builder that rips you off, the price of fish in China, or just how much you love living in the land of smiles.

Harry's website http://www.udonmap.com/harrysbar/ or for directions

From Nongkhai----turn right at Tesco intersection (ring road), third set of lights do a u-turn, go back about 3-400 meters and on the left handside.

From Khon Kaen turn left at the ring road...follow the road until you hit hte Loei-Udon road and turn right (T-section) After the second set of lights go about 3-400 meters and its on the left hand side.

The reason for me posting this, is that I have had a fun filled 8 years of trials and tribulations in the LOS of smiles, and in Sept I am going back home to take on a new challenge.................And I thought it could be worth while for people that enjoy doing the similar thing to get together. Harry has been a good friend over this time and if a few people turned up, you would be helping out a mate!

Cheers SAP

Hi SAP

I wish I could get there without a 635+ km drive.

It’s been a pleasure chewing the cud with you on the phone in recent weeks. Wishing you all the best for the future and hope to see you keeping in touch here in the farming forum. You still have a stack of knowledge to share with us.

Cheers

Khonwan

Hi SAP,

Count us in mate, [its ok to bring the mrs?] Will be staying with mrs daughter overnite cos i like a beer and a good fillet steak..

Khonwan, Jump on a plane at Chang Mia to Udon, you can walk to Harrys from the airport!!

Good on you SAP, its time the farmer ha a get together!!!

Cheers Lickey and Pan,,

Oh Well Lickey

Its looks like just you and me, I've got my bags packed and flying up that way this evening, a few days in the back reaches of Nongkhai and then back to Udon on Tuesday.

Cheers

SAP

I might be able to make it, but are you sure they will be selling liquor, in Thailand they have a tendency to frown on that on holidays. I'm sorry to hear we are losing another member to the home country, I hope you still follow the board and contribute your knowledge. Issangeorge.

Isaarn George this fear you pose, is a good reason for you to turn up on Tuesday. I have already considered the holiday!!!

I hope that in the future people can make the effort to get together more often!

SAP

We will be there mate, and im wondering where Ozzydom has got to lately, im sure he would come if he was aware,,

Dom, you lost your magnyfing glass again??

Cheers Lickey & Pan,,

I will be there, you know me mate ,quiet and retiring, I was just going to sneak in under the radar.. :o