Hugh Grant And The Thai Prostitute

cojones

Hugh Defensive Over Prostitute Scene

Hugh Grant failed to see the funny side when quizzed about a scene in the new Bridget Jones movie, which shows him with a prostitute.

The upper-crust star was once famously caught with Hollywood hooker Divine Brown.

In the second Jones flick, The Edge Of Reason, his caddish character Daniel Cleaver meets the Thai prostitute in a bar.

The Sun reports that he was asked: "Do you think there's some irony in having the scene with the prostitute in the film?"

Grant immediately snapped back: "Well, I didn't write that scene. It's just there.

He then quickly added: "It doesn't even bother me."

He was arrested in 1995 for asking Brown to perform oral sex on LA's sunset strip. Grant was later fined £800.

The Edge Of Reason, the follow-up to the 2001 smash hit Bridget Jones's Diary starring Renee Zellweger, is out at UK cinemas next month.

Hugh Grant never appealed to me as an actor and his 'chick flicks' are not to my liking, but he seems like an alright guy. He recently stated that he's getting out of acting altogether,"Because it's boring, pretentious and takes too long to get everything just right." Can't fault him for saying it like it is. Better than those sorry assed actors and actresses that keep trudging along even after their tits and <deleted> are sagging to the floor.