Non-b Multi Entry

I have heard that visa runs are being offered to KB now as the consulate has been issuing multi-entries. Assume as runs are being done from Samui, then there have been some recent successes. Are any of those successes members? Have you got any reports?

I will go if there I hear some positives, otherwise just back to Penang as at least I can get some home comforts there!

Edited by mssabai

I have heard that visa runs are being offered to KB now as the consulate has been issuing multi-entries. Assume as runs are being done from Samui, then there have been some recent successes. Are any of those successes members? Have you got any reports?

I will go if there I hear some positives, otherwise just back to Penang as at least I can get some home comforts there!

Penang had a problem with an over-zealous consul earlier this year and very few multiple entry visas were being iisued. Apparently the consul has now gone, but there have no recent reports of multiple entry non B successes there.

Khota Baru is a very very tedious place to visit at best.

Your best bet may be KL but you need all the correct paperwork and a 'magic stamp' in your Work Permit. For details check this link Latest Reports Of Getting A Visa In The Region

<br />I have heard that visa runs are being offered to KB now as the consulate has been issuing multi-entries. Assume as runs are being done from Samui, then there have been some recent successes. Are any of those successes members? Have you got any reports? <br /><br />I will go if there I hear some positives, otherwise just back to Penang as at least I can get some home comforts there!<br />

i'm one of those to get success in kota baru for non-B multi entry using who you know ;-)

don't bother go without him it will certainly not work, i saw people without WP3 and balance sheet getting a non-B single entry using his services.