Tornado

nogutsnoapplepie

What reason was I banned for?

why dont you have loyalty to us full time posters that have had over 2000 posts on this site?

why havent you put banned next to my name?

why couldnt you email me and state the reasons?

who banned me?

why couldnt you put the reasons of the banning on the forum?

I scratch my head wondering!

What reason was I banned?

why dont you have loyalty to us full time posters that have had over 2000 posts on this site?

why havent you put banned next to my name?

why couldnt you email me and state the reasons?

who banned me?

why couldnt you put the reasons of the banning on the forum?

I scratch my head wondering!

dr_Pat_Pong

george

huski

astral

chanchao

fatter than harry

grayhat

p1p

tukyleith

Wolfie

Collina

penzman

RDN

Bangkok Phil

Boo

bronco

ChrisP

croftrobin

fester

kenkannif

mandl

Rinrada

sabaijai

It was one of these guys.

Moderation is ok in Moderation.

But this site never talks about Moderation, remember back to Bluecat, people where threatened with banning for talking about him/her.

I liked it better when Dr PP and George would do the banning, now there are too many Mods with itchy banning fingers. :o

Shame really, all the characters are being Banned or have left for pastures new on their own accord.

Being told when and why you were banned never happens.

I also asked why I was banned on the bear pit and the thread was nuked as well. :D

This is supposed to be a public forum, you cannot ban someone because you dont like them or their politics. This thread wont last long and Ill be banned again for some other reason :o

oh the power these mods have in their palm of their hand :D carry on!

I honestly couldn't give a flying F whether I get banned or not because I never take any of this crap seriously.

That said, it does seem to me that this site is shooting itself in the foot by employing far too many "moderators" who've clearly got nothing better to do than exert their "authority" by banning people who are interesting, colourful and relevant.

Anyone with half a brain can see that most of these so-called "moderators" are little more than worthless turds with small lives, small careers, small responsibilities and small outlooks.

Admittedly George and Dr PP are good, but the rest are just a bunch of F..ing pricks.

I honestly couldn't give a flying F whether I get banned or not because I never take any of this crap seriously.

That said, it does seem to me that this site is shooting itself in the foot by employing far too many "moderators" who've clearly got nothing better to do than exert their "authority" by banning people who are interesting, colourful and relevant.

Anyone with half a brain can see that most of these so-called "moderators" are little more than worthless turds with small lives, small careers, small responsibilities and small outlooks.

Admittedly George and Dr PP are good, but the rest are just a bunch of F..ing pricks.

Admittedly George and Dr PP are good, but the rest are just a bunch of F..ing pricks

thats a bit harsh is'nt it. alot of the mods are alright, they maybe a couple that are too touchy.

Bye Johnny, Nice knowing you mate. :o