The Official Meet Up Poll

girlx

Thai Visa Bangkok Piss Up  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girlx ,i know you from the TT Forum .I think its bad form to organise a meet up and not turn up ,no matter what excuse you make .Just my opinion .

This thread is awesome!

There's the part that everybody can read and see in text............. and then underneath it there's an ocean of conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!! muahhahahaha :o

edit: spelling + Wolfie I thought u were a mod???

Edited by teejay

I got there but was immediately seduced by that goddess, you know, the one with long black hair and big brown eyes. Short time went to long time and by the time I got back yood all gone. That's my excuse but will try harder next time, promise :o

Thailandfriend is where oldie farang meet young thai girls

as u guys saw in the gulliver's

OBVIOUSLYyyyyy

Or, as in obviously the case, where some "young Thai girls" go to meet "oldie farang"....

ThailandFriends web site, of course, and Gulliver's as well... :o

Girlx ,i know you from the TT Forum .I think its bad form to organise a meet up and not turn up ,no matter what excuse you make .Just my opinion .

well to be honest i don't care what you think. if you know me from TT then you know how much flack i have gotten in the past about my writing and why i would not want to meet up with certain people.

well to be honest i don't care what you think. if you know me from TT then you know how much flack i have gotten in the past about my writing and why i would not want to meet up with certain people.

Then you must really be mixed up ! ( i know New York people are a little weird ) Why start the meet up in the first place ? .I am sure the 8 who turned up will not say it ,but i bet that they all feel a little cheated .

Edited by Thaifan2

Then you must really be mixed up ! ( i know New York people are a little weird ) Why start the meet up in the first place ? .I am sure the 8 who turned up will not say it ,but i bet that they all feel a little cheated .

well i was trying to set up a spontaneous meet up for me and just a couple of people i had already been PMing for a while. never meant it to blow up into this big thing, somehow the responsibility landed on me. i am sorry i didn't come, but people should get over it already, i don't have to make excuses. maybe i just didn't f'ing feel like it that night, or maybe, there is more to the story that you don't know! some people (like smileplur) on here have met me, and i don't think they would consider me a rude snob or anything. so i don't care what a bunch of people who haven't met me think! sorry!

Yeah lucky no one court an STD sitting next to the table .RoFl.

You must be pulling my leg. To say that that a thailandfriends member have a STD it´s like saying that fire is wet. Impossible. Thailandfriends is the place were ugly people join to have a chance to lose their virginity :D .

And as all know "Thaivisa´s Ocean´s 8" (the ones who actually had the courage to show up) don´t have unglyness pumping in their veins :D .

On a serious note; no I don´t feel cheated. It was just a simple meeting. I didn´t go there to meet women. I went there to broaden my mind and try to make some new friends. I am sure that seobangkok, soundman, OxfordWill and the group could get a decent girl in a good venue. But the thing is we did´t go there to pickup women. We went there to make new friends and enjoy ourselves. But I was little bit to drunk though :o

Edited by Hawkup2000

You must be pulling my leg. To say that that a thailandfriends member have a STD it´s like saying that fire is wet. Impossible. Thailandfriends is the place were ugly people join to have a chance to lose their virginity :o .

ROFL.

as for the TV meet - those who went met people and that was the point.

techically, if it wasn't for girlx, nobody would have made the new friends that they did make.... so I guess it doesn't matter if she went, right? Other people couldn't make it also for whatever reason, so maybe she had something come up.

can i say it again?: thailandfriends = > HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHHALOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThailandFriends OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ---.---''''''''''''''''''

So that's what that table was??!?! WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jing Jing Duay, I meet a lot of ThailandFriends in Bangkok. Not sure if all ThailandFriends got STD, but the I one I meet give me STD. I didn't go see the doctor or anything, just sleep and try to forget about it. The just make me feel like Shrinking To Dust/ ......being totally humiliated.

Edited by GaiYaang

well i was trying to set up a spontaneous meet up for me and just a couple of people i had already been PMing for a while. never meant it to blow up into this big thing, somehow the responsibility landed on me. i am sorry i didn't come, but people should get over it already, i don't have to make excuses. maybe i just didn't f'ing feel like it that night, or maybe, there is more to the story that you don't know! some people (like smileplur) on here have met me, and i don't think they would consider me a rude snob or anything. so i don't care what a bunch of people who haven't met me think! sorry!

Its not the end of the world ,but your glib response to the members of => ' ok ,i did not bother to turn up but you had a good time anyway ;< ,rattled me !

Also the very many lame excuses you dreamed up ,shows you in a bad light ! Its clear that you dont care what anyone thinks though ,you only care about yourself .

Edited by Thaifan2

come on now thaifan,

she made the effort to make the thread, and shit came up so she couldn't come. that's how i see it.

even if that wasn't the case, there were clearly a couple of guys that came and said &lt;deleted&gt; and then left - they even admitted it here. I almost did the same, and I'm a guy. So you gotta understand that it's not exactly the best place for a chick to roll into. Unless you speak Lao and were going to the thailandfriends table... dam_n I'm lovin' that thailandfriends joke, it never gets old, especially having seen it.... wtfffffffffffffffffffff!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahahhahaahahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a venue thing, yeah you can say it's not about the place it's about the people but I'm not gonna meet up in Nana Plaza with anybody, and a lot of people prob think the same thing.

Gaiyaang, what happened to that hot picture of yourself in your underwear? you were the hottest chick there for sure. (I bet you're gonna get a lot of PMs now muahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!)

Thaifan2, usually you hang out in Pataya forum. Did you get lost.

Unless you speak Lao and were going to the thailandfriends table... dam_n I'm lovin' that thailandfriends joke, it never gets old, especially having seen it.... wtfffffffffffffffffffff!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahahahhahaahahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:o:D:D

Gaiyaang, what happened to that hot picture of yourself in your underwear? you were the hottest chick there for sure. (I bet you're gonna get a lot of PMs now muahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!)

Thank you for your compliment, actually I got lots of PM's and got couple of comments.

MOD took it down and got warning on other things. I might get banned soon. :D

Dude GaiYaang why would they warn you bout that? I mean that's actually you, I can vouch for it. Hot face, Sexy bod, nice lingerie... I saw it, trust me people... no banning allowed. Seriously folks, don't let GaiYaang trick you with this "34-yr old male" crap, it's just a facade to cover her hotness. I think I saw you on an FHM cover. That was you, right? So glad to meet you, wowza! 44inch legs!!!! Mods if you don't believe, I've got personal video proof -- oops sorry GaiYaang, didn't mean to let the cat out of the bag.... :o Just too bad you only like Indian guys.... So all you lonely indian dudes, PM GaiYaang... muhahahhahaa!!

LOL

oh, and thailandfriends: HAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thaifan you wouldn't be thaifanatic, who used to follow me around insulting me on the TT board until you got banned, are you????? hmmm. people like you are EXACTLY why i don't like to go to meet ups that just anyone can show up to.

Someone had a good and simple suggestion earlier that folks should remember for any future meet-ups...especially if they happen to be in a busy place like Gulliver's...

Simply print out a "TV" sign on a piece/pieces of paper...and bring those to hang/display on the table/tables.

Then maybe so many folks won't get lost en route....

I am really not sure why this thread is continuing, there are a number of unnecessary digs and no doubt a bit oh humour, but I will give my take in this brief summary,

girlx took the trouble to organise the meet, which by a cyber show of hands was set for Gullivers. Whilst she took the trouble organise the evening, girlx was unable attend, that was entirely her decision but at least she took the trouble to get it going.

Gullivers was chosen as the venue and everyone will have a view of the establishment. I decided that I would go anywhere so didn't bother to vote, have to say that as I live in Ekkamai it was fine for me being an easy ride on the BTS, though I would have travelled anywhere.

Gullivers itself was fine, it's a big bar and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. On arrival I went to the suggested location, asked the first member of staff I saw and was directed to the correct table, job done.

The company was fine, I was able to meet some interesting and pleasant people who I may not normally have met, so the evening was certainly a success for me.

To sum up, thanks girlx for taking the trouble to organise the evening, just sorry you couldn't make. For those that did turn up, thanks for your company, it was good to meet you I enjoyed myself. For those who did not attend, entirely up to you but I would have liked to have met you. Finally thanks to George for the generous donation, and yes it did go a long way.

That's me done on this thread now.

I am really not sure why this thread is continuing, there are a number of unnecessary digs and no doubt a bit oh humour, but I will give my take in this brief summary,

girlx took the trouble to organise the meet, which by a cyber show of hands was set for Gullivers. Whilst she took the trouble organise the evening, girlx was unable attend, that was entirely her decision but at least she took the trouble to get it going.

Gullivers was chosen as the venue and everyone will have a view of the establishment. I decided that I would go anywhere so didn't bother to vote, have to say that as I live in Ekkamai it was fine for me being an easy ride on the BTS, though I would have travelled anywhere.

Gullivers itself was fine, it's a big bar and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. On arrival I went to the suggested location, asked the first member of staff I saw and was directed to the correct table, job done.

The company was fine, I was able to meet some interesting and pleasant people who I may not normally have met, so the evening was certainly a success for me.

To sum up, thanks girlx for taking the trouble to organise the evening, just sorry you couldn't make. For those that did turn up, thanks for your company, it was good to meet you I enjoyed myself. For those who did not attend, entirely up to you but I would have liked to have met you. Finally thanks to George for the generous donation, and yes it did go a long way.

That's me done on this thread now.

Hear, Hear, well said, couldn't agree more. Roll on the next one, hopefully I will make it!