The Official Meet Up Poll

girlx

Thai Visa Bangkok Piss Up  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok now i am really not coming :o

Why don't we all just turn up and enjoy every-bodies company, would seem a shame if it was sunk before it even realy got off the ground.

Come on girlx you have been the driving force behind this, why don't you come along, you never know you might meet some interesting people outside of your usual circle of friends.

it's all yr idea that ppl in here meetin up.

and then u said u r not coming. just bcos u think there will be no-one in yr demographic?

we thought u wanted to meet TV members in the party.

who knows maybe u will find yr demographic thingy there.

anyway we all want u to join.

... :o:D

edit : i missed the post above there =='

Edited by thithi

I'm sure I can pop in for a couple of beers at some point.

Im sure you can :o

:D

and girls - dont let the boys intimidate you....post in the ladies forum and try to get a couple or more girls to join you! many have been talking about organising a meet up for sometime already.

girlX you could PM frangipanigal - I think she would be interested

have fun everyone...but do watch out for that toad. :D

I'm sure I can pop in for a couple of beers at some point.

Im sure you can :o

:D

and girls - dont let the boys intimidate you....post in the ladies forum and try to get a couple or more girls to join you! many have been talking about organising a meet up for sometime already.

girlX you could PM frangipanigal - I think she would be interested

have fun everyone...but do watch out for that toad. :D

:D What have I done Mig? I'm a lovely Toad. :D

the area used to be great junkie watching, not sure if it still is. then there is the malaysia hotel swim team ..... :o

No change there. Wong's is ok, but you still need bodyguards to walk down the sois in that area, junkies galore.

So just to recap in between skimpy tops & G's on bloated, fat balding farangs (I honestly don't know anybody that fits this category! :o ), whilst killing the toad and placing him in the hole.......

The meet is at:

Gulliver's, Sukhumvit Soi 5 on Friday 29th August from 7.30pm onwards.

This is the plan, right?

Yes tomorrow night. I suggest the quieter area inside on the far left hand side of the building. The secret greeting is placing your thumb on your nose whilst furiously wiggling the remaining fingers. This should be met with the same response.

It is such a den but cleverly veiled beneath the veneer of a tourist / traveller meeting station. You get plenty of genuine tourists male and female and sometimes families, but the further into the establishment you venture the darker it becomes. Quite an interesting place in its own right, and suitable for such a meetup I would say.. it is clean and well staffed.

I went to Gullivers for the first time last week to watch the mighty 'Wallabies", on the TV. Unfortunately they had soccer on the big screen, the rugby was on a very small TV in the dining area, off the pool room.

I was impressed with Gullivers as I have only been to the smaller Pattaya one. What I was surprised to see was about 30 black guys in the pool area, and a few black girls. Do you know if they are tourists or work in BKK.

Faranglandoz :o

I went to Gullivers for the first time last week to watch the mighty 'Wallabies", on the TV. Unfortunately they had soccer on the big screen, the rugby was on a very small TV in the dining area, off the pool room.

I was impressed with Gullivers as I have only been to the smaller Pattaya one. What I was surprised to see was about 30 black guys in the pool area, and a few black girls. Do you know if they are tourists or work in BKK.

Faranglandoz :o

let me put it to you this way, where in Thailand have you seen a Nigerian serving drinks or walking around in expensive suit and Tie? That of course doesn't mean they are not tourists but then again how many do you see staying at your hotel ? :D

see everyone at around 8pm....just look for the hansum man.

Is dressing like a farang kie nok acceptable or do I have to dress to impress?

lol hope I dont already know some of you wanks in person already.

It depends who you are trying to impress, the local freelancers? or TV members. Either way, your attire (whatever it is) should be fine for both.

Gullivers has a strict immigration policy by the way, so don't forget to bring a photocopy of your valid visa and a cover letter addressed to Mr. Oxford Will explaining why you think you should be allowed to stay in Thailand.

I am helping TheDon with his papers for the evening :o . Should it be "I am intrested to study Oxford" or "in Oxford?" :D