Cheap House Lawyer Help In Pattaya

artan

I am looking for cheap house lawyer help in Pattaya,,

I need help before I sign Condominium purchase agreement

only for go thru the condo contract. With the contents of the contract, explain in English for me

Some proposal and Pricing

/atran

Not easy to fit the word lawyer and cheap into adjacent seats. You should have the purchase agreement translated into English before you sign anything. This can be done at one of Pattayas language schools or an independant lawyers office although in fact if the vendor is hoping to attract foreign purchasers they should provide you with an English translation for free as a matter of course. You can also look at other threads on Thai Visa regarding condo sales in Pattaya, find people in your situation and leave a message for them requesting lawyer recommendations.

If you need a good experienced lawyer in town, try DMC next to Tukcom. I used them for a house purchase a while back, and the rate was reasonable (I forget what it was). Their site is at www.pattaya-law.com.

I posted just the website address on a earlier response, but it was removed by the delete-happy moderation staff. Nary an explanation was given to me - the post just disappeared. Why is that? Does TV not allow non-advertisers to have links on the page? If an explanation was given to me, perhaps I would know what I did wrong.