Pad Looking For Paid Supporters

My Thai G/Friend informed me tonight she has been offered money to protest for the PAD Saturday and Sunday, anyone have the same experience.

Correct, even free flights have been provided to go to Bkk. Nothing to do with local election.

free flights. that it i am PAD for 45 minutes lol

When is it going to stop. who is going to back down. the poeple are baltenly doing illegal stuff the police are heavy handed. what will the king do. he can't go against the people yet the people are going crazy. will the army close down the coutry. has this priminister done anything illegal yet. what is the rest of the world going to do. what are they saying in britain and america

When is it going to stop. who is going to back down. the poeple are baltenly doing illegal stuff the police are heavy handed. what will the king do. he can't go against the people yet the people are going crazy. will the army close down the coutry. has this priminister done anything illegal yet. what is the rest of the world going to do. what are they saying in britain and america

Long time Thai expats from "britain and america" have flown to Thailand at their own expense and joined the PAD protests.

Long time Thai expats from "britain and america" have flown to Thailand at their own expense and joined the PAD protests.

What a bunch of <deleted> they are then :o

Indeed, you'd be mental to join any side if the truth be told - one think jabbering on a forum, but openly supporting one side or another in a protest as a foreigner is downright dangerous.

downright bloody Stupid !!!!!!!!!

But i have heard from a few ferang that they find this funny !!!!, and want to join as it was a laugh!!!!!!................

I hope the tear gas gets to them first!