Parklands Bangna..good Or Not?

hunterdavies

If you recently looked at them why didn't you ask in the sales office? from what I can see it's going to be a nice development if not a little over crowded. I live in the condo next door and speaking to a long term resident here, he believes that the units available here are far better value. It is handy to live here, a taxi to Lumpini park took just 19 minutes last week on Sunday night at 7 pm, using the Tang Luang of course. Golf driving range just accross the road, Carrefour and Foodland pretty close and 10 minutes from Seacon and Seri centre. When the BTS opens it will be a short hop down Soi BAring (Suk 107) to the station.

Hi all,

Just recently looked at the Parklands Bangna and i really like it but am interested to know if there are any condos for sale there bigger than 55sq metres?also any problems people have had?

thanks

I go to the school right next to it.

The biggest rooms they have are two-bedroom, not so big but not cramped. Friends complain about parking, dangerous railings and crap elevators but the rent is cheap and the location is convenient for them to stay at during the school week.

Thanks for the replys Midas and Snrang,i wasn't aware of the office it was a friend of a friend selling so i got to have a quick look around,i mainly stay up north but next year will be moving down to study at asoke and need a decent size condo for myself girl and not far off baby so if anyone knows of condos for sale (that have pool and gym)i am interested!!!

Thanks again for the replys.

Thanks for the replys Midas and Snrang,i wasn't aware of the office it was a friend of a friend selling so i got to have a quick look around,i mainly stay up north but next year will be moving down to study at asoke and need a decent size condo for myself girl and not far off baby so if anyone knows of condos for sale (that have pool and gym)i am interested!!!

Thanks again for the replys.

Better not bet on the BTS to be in operation before the later part of next year (Q4).

The condo I live in, Baan Suan La Salle, which is right next door to Parklands has a pool and a gym, a small shop, laundry service and a Thai food outlet. Internet and UBC were fairly easy to arrange. The water and Electricity bills are straight from the providers so there is no management fee added. There are a variety of units available and Khun Noi in the office accross the road is most helpful WRT rental and sales availability. There are two sides to the complex with the side next to Parklands being about 5 years old, the other side is older. I am not aware of the prices but know that there are units available. You can contact Noi on 086 904 3163

My wife and I looked around Parklands a few years ago. We were interested in buying but wanted to rent for a year first to make sure we liked it. However, they told us that families with children under a certain age (can't remember what) are not allowed to rent, but they can buy. Maybe this was true, matbe they wanted the sale - either way we bailed out.

Buying an apartment didn't use to get you access to the swimming pool in the centre of the complex - you had to buy annual membership from the company that ran it (and the same for the gym). You might want to check if this is still the case. The sales staff didn't mention anything about this until I asked them directly.

The condo I live in, Baan Suan La Salle, which is right next door to Parklands has a pool and a gym, a small shop, laundry service and a Thai food outlet. Internet and UBC were fairly easy to arrange. The water and Electricity bills are straight from the providers so there is no management fee added. There are a variety of units available and Khun Noi in the office accross the road is most helpful WRT rental and sales availability. There are two sides to the complex with the side next to Parklands being about 5 years old, the other side is older. I am not aware of the prices but know that there are units available. You can contact Noi on 086 904 3163

I responded to you in another thread, Bangna Condos.

The 2BR units are 66sq (there were 8 or 12 of 69sqm but they were all bougt by a farang speculator who is trying to resell them now).

The place is a bit hard to google as it comes through naraiproperty, the developer. There are hundreds, if not thousand of units for resale by speculators (on that prakard site).

Parkland Srinakarin

On July 15th, the number of unsold (still with the developer) units at Parkland was still high (see in green):

post-7277-1220253658_thumb.jpg

Edited by think_too_mut

Maybe 'good' is a subjective idea, but I'd avoid Bangna Trad Road altogether unless you need proximity to the airport or the schools on the road. A friend of mine lives at Parkland and while the complex is okay, the road is congested and unattractive. Even getting a taxi back from the airport can be a pain as the drivers are often unhappy about getting a low fare after waiting in the queue.

There are some new Lumpini condos on On Nut that are close to the skytrain an there are a few other developments further down On Nut that have nicer surroundings and cleaner air.

Maybe 'good' is a subjective idea, but I'd avoid Bangna Trad Road altogether unless you need proximity to the airport or the schools on the road. A friend of mine lives at Parkland and while the complex is okay, the road is congested and unattractive. Even getting a taxi back from the airport can be a pain as the drivers are often unhappy about getting a low fare after waiting in the queue.

There are some new Lumpini condos on On Nut that are close to the skytrain an there are a few other developments further down On Nut that have nicer surroundings and cleaner air.

Yes I agree I just bought further down. big wide street, lots of green , near Bts

Khun Noi would discount her list prices from 2.3 mil baht down to 1,7.

Then, further down.

I think a 60sqm place there is worth 800K baht, if that. Maybe, 450 US$ a sqm, if that.

And, if you bought it, she will have to oblige to rent it.

Get someone naive to bite and you may get 10K baht commisission from "Khun Noi".

A Rubbish place. that's what it is. Striving to get something a tad cheaper from the new place next door.

Not that the new place won't be junk as hers in a year or 2.

• 1 month later...
Hi,

I'm looking to buy a condo in this area but i don't know what exactly the price because so many speculator for this project, with worldwide finance crisis, is the price down ? i have a 1.2M to buy a 2 bedroom condo. Any seller here ?

No idea. Having just re-read this thread I realised that we are talking about two different Parklands here. The one in Bang Na, just off Bang Na-Trad Road are definitely an urban slum with only one narrow access road and multiple towers. The one I was referring too is Parkland Srinakarin off of Soi La Salle (Srinakarin Rd).

Think-too-little - I had not considered a commission from Khun Noi. My reason for mentioning her and providing her number was my effort to assist the OP, nothing more, nothing less. Please do not confuse your ethics with mine!

Think-too-little - I had not considered a commission from Khun Noi. My reason for mentioning her and providing her number was my effort to assist the OP, nothing more, nothing less. Please do not confuse your ethics with mine!

It's not about ethics - it's about uselesness of your posts.

I gave pictures,

Bangna La Salle

Parkland Srinakarin Bang Na

prices are falling, they put up a sign over the road trying to catch eyes of those inspecting Pakland Srrinakarrin.

From 2.3 mil Khun Noi readilly reduces to 1.7 mil without negotiation, who knows how low she can go.

The place is a near-dump.

20 years old, look older, are the buildings.

For someone who claims to live there you should know better.

Edited by think_too_mut