I Like This Forum

Having been savaged on other forums, even as innocuous as vegetarian diets, and offered violence

for knocking a nail into a tree on another, it is refreshing to see the polite way in which this forum is conducted.

I must confess though a high level of schadenfreude to see the disasters which are visited upon some of

us.

Let's get this transfered to Farang Pub and Expat Life and see what misfortune it begets, worth worthing to be sure.

:o

:D

Cheers & Welcome

Reason for edit was to correct the spelling of pub (Can you believe I typed pun ? )

Edited by LeungKen

Having been savaged on other forums, even as innocuous as vegetarian diets, and offered violence

for knocking a nail into a tree on another, it is refreshing to see the polite way in which this forum is conducted.

I must confess though a high level of schadenfreude to see the disasters which are visited upon some of

us.

Be patient the real nasty poster come out later, usually after a few beers.

By the way welcome to the forum.

us.

Are you off your medication again?? :o

Joking aside, yes I tend to agree most times that this forum has a lot of useful information and for the most part some very nice folks on here. I am sure it would turn into chaos very quickly if not for some of the moderation that takes place. Beware, (my opinion) the moderation can be both your friend and enemy.

Welcome to TV....enjoy!!!