September 11, 200818 yr Have been following the development in alternative ways to run engines. I think in the future we dont need to use petrol. This far I have been studying the use of fuelcells and hydrogen gas and it seems intresting but some sientist get killed under mystical circumstances and maybe to much money play a big role here. Take a look at this webpage and hope you find it intresting. http://www.waterfuelcell.org/ http://www.hyway1.com/index.htm
September 12, 200818 yr Have been following the development in alternative ways to run engines.I think in the future we dont need to use petrol. This far I have been studying the use of fuelcells and hydrogen gas and it seems intresting but some sientist get killed under mystical circumstances and maybe to much money play a big role here. Take a look at this webpage and hope you find it intresting. http://www.waterfuelcell.org/ http://www.hyway1.com/index.htm This would be great! But oil companies ans goverments aren't interestet on this project. Specially goverments couldn't charge any fuel taxes anymore. Somebody will pay some money to someone and the project never get developped. So don't worry, hidrogen cars will never on the road.
Create an account or sign in to comment