Where Can I Actually Get My Clothes Clean?

Krupnik

I’m so fed up with washing my clothes or getting them washed and they just don’t come back clean. Not properly clean anyway. Mud and stuff leaves stains and doesn’t come out. Where can I find a proper machine, like what you get back home? One where the door actually seals and you can adjust the temperature and stuff? Sorry it’s a boring topic but does anyone know? Is it possible?

Cheers

Krupnik

I'm so fed up with washing my clothes or getting them washed and they just don't come back clean. Not properly clean anyway. Mud and stuff leaves stains and doesn't come out. Where can I find a proper machine, like what you get back home? One where the door actually seals and you can adjust the temperature and stuff? Sorry it's a boring topic but does anyone know? Is it possible?

Cheers

Krupnik

The reason why laundries in Thailand don't launder well is because they use cold water and they usually mix whites with coloureds. Even if you demand otherwise, they will ignore you. I do all my own laundry in not very good machines but I use warm/hot water from the shower and with whites also use lots of bleach. I use only white towels for that reason - they then come out brilliant white.

You can buy all kinds of washing machines at Tesco, Big C, Carrefour etc - top loaders don't heat the water so you need to add hot water but they are cheaper - the front loaders usually do heat the water, but you should check first. Can't wait for my next wash day.

I’m so fed up with washing my clothes or getting them washed and they just don’t come back clean. Not properly clean anyway. Mud and stuff leaves stains and doesn’t come out. Where can I find a proper machine, like what you get back home? One where the door actually seals and you can adjust the temperature and stuff? Sorry it’s a boring topic but does anyone know? Is it possible?

Cheers

Krupnik

Try using better detergent. I use Cross, a liquid. Let them soak for a few minutes before washing. Somewhat better results. My monk friend told me this and his saffron robes look no worse than the week before !

if you demand ...... they will ignore you

Wear black clothes.

noone appreciates childish comments. if you have nothing to say go to another thread

the thais clean their own clothes well but laundries are a business and the usual thai business ethic will always apply. high price no customer care and if u r farang.............

if you demand ...... they will ignore you

Wear black clothes.

noone appreciates childish comments. if you have nothing to say go to another thread

the thais clean their own clothes well but laundries are a business and the usual thai business ethic will always apply. high price no customer care and if u r farang.............

But now I usually do my own! They still don't get clean! I have looked for Cross but cannot find it! Any more suggestions? I'll soon be moving to a place with my own machine too.