Bkk The Yummy[-est] Cake Neeeeded!

thithi

Agreed, the general standard of cake here is atrocious. However, my sister bought me a chocolate cake from Emporium back in January, which was truly magical (for here). I'm not sure exactly where the shop was. I've been trying to find out ever since, but her vagueness knows no limit. All I can get out of her is, "I can't remember. It was somewhere on the top floor." If anyone knows the location of this cake nirvana, I'd be happy to hear it.

mk

Where is the best place to have some yummy cakes [not in starbuck or other coffee shops]??

and which is recommended?

Hi Thithi! :D

Glad to find a gal who is not on diet. :D

One of my favorite place is Food Loft at Central Chitlon, they have an amazing baked souffle and the newests are banana-choc, apple-cinnamon, all yummy. :D

Enjoy it!

Bright :o

Cherubin (SP) Suk. 33

Kakao (Chocolate Lava Melt) President Park , Suk. 24

Bangkok Bakery Co. (Blueberry Cheese Cake) JW Marriott Suk. 2

Spring / Summer (Cup "C" , Better Than Sex) Suk. 49/11

Shame you don't like coffee shops because Coffee Bean By Dao has some excellent stuff! Ekamai Soi 10

Cheers

Cake Nirvana / Heaven is here: Mousses & Meringues - 245 Sukumvit 31.

They also have a store in J avenue, Thonglor 15 and Crystal Park, Lad Prao.

They have a large selection of cakes and cheesecakes, which are my personal fave. The Macadamia Toffee Cheesecake is awesome. The Mocha Praline Roll is good also... almost too wicked!

They don't have a website, but a search for Mousses & Meringues Bangkok gets lots of related hits.

Edited by bino

Hi Thithi! :(

Glad to find a gal who is not on diet. :D

One of my favorite place is Food Loft at Central Chitlon, they have an amazing baked souffle and the newests are banana-choc, apple-cinnamon, all yummy. :D

Enjoy it!

Bright :D

o nice Central Chitlom ez to reach :P

Love banana-choc tried a really yummy one once in CM. gonna try one there soon!

[thanks god i was born to be a cake-lover... so i dnt have to be anorexia ... skinny by perfect DNA :D ]

Cherubin (SP) Suk. 33

Kakao (Chocolate Lava Melt) President Park , Suk. 24

Bangkok Bakery Co. (Blueberry Cheese Cake) JW Marriott Suk. 2

Spring / Summer (Cup "C" , Better Than Sex) Suk. 49/11 - this one sounds nice

Shame you don't like coffee shops because Coffee Bean By Dao has some excellent stuff! Ekamai Soi 10

Cheers

o i love coffee shops. but already had too much cake from there.

just need something new :D

thanks y'all

cakey pissup time! :o

I'd second the recommendations of The Emporium (quite a few different small outlets on their upper floor food court) and the Bangkok Baking Company adjoining the J.W. Marriott between Suk Soi 2 and 4.

Both easy to get to... Emporium at BTS Phrom Phong. And the Marriott just a short walk up from Nana BTS....

The Bangkok Baking Co is actually a very nice/comfortable medium sized cafe/restaurant with a menu of lunch-type dishes and drinks. But at the front counter, they have a large cooler section of all kinds of fresh, home-made pastries, cheesecakes, fruit tarts, mousses, chocolate confections, etc etc...

Go there for a nice lunch and then indulge in their deserts... All first-rate. Or just go for a drink and desert... They also do their own breads, muffins, sandwiches and other baked good....and have a 50% off sale on those (but not their deserts) every day from 6 to 7 pm.

I'd second the recommendations of The Emporium (quite a few different small outlets on their upper floor food court) and the Bangkok Baking Company adjoining the J.W. Marriott between Suk Soi 2 and 4.

Both easy to get to... Emporium at BTS Phrom Phong. And the Marriott just a short walk up from Nana BTS....

The Bangkok Baking Co is actually a very nice/comfortable medium sized cafe/restaurant with a menu of lunch-type dishes and drinks. But at the front counter, they have a large cooler section of all kinds of fresh, home-made pastries, cheesecakes, fruit tarts, mousses, chocolate confections, etc etc...

Go there for a nice lunch and then indulge in their deserts... All first-rate. Or just go for a drink and desert... They also do their own breads, muffins, sandwiches and other baked good....and have a 50% off sale on those (but not their deserts) every day from 6 to 7 pm.

ok sounds great.!

thanks a bunch

girls!! it's cakey pissup time!

i need cake

wanna put lotsa sugar and cream and whatever in blood!!!

ok sounds great.!

thanks a bunch

girls!! it's cakey pissup time!

i need cake

wanna put lotsa sugar and cream and whatever in blood!!!

can i just put the sugar and cream all over you and l*ck it off? I am on a diet you know.

foot fetish time???? :D

i wouldnt say that :D

Alright people!!!!! move along.... nothing to see here.. thithi.. no cake for you!!!!!! :o

So young and so.... innocent? :D

I don’t know aobut that. But cake and vodka for such a young mind ..well .. I would say so young yet so dumb in a very serouse way.. ahahah

teddy.

foot fetish time???? :D

i wouldnt say that :D

Alright people!!!!! move along.... nothing to see here.. thithi.. no cake for you!!!!!! :o

So young and so.... innocent? :D

Teddy shut up! CAKE is mine!!!

... yeh surface and i'm pround of being that :D

• 4 months later...