Where Did You Meet Your Wife

Maigo6

No i think you got it right the first time , as for a person to think all farangs are like that ie old bold and fat .Than he trully is a <deleted> k wit.

And a grade A one at that , as i am 35 years old, 10 and a half stone with a full head of hair.I meet my wife on the net on a old chat site of all things lol .It was both our first time on there .My wife was working in a net shop thats why she was online.

And at first we got on ok , but there was some issues as she did not like Muslims and she loved thaskin and i could not stand him.

Now she has nothing against Muslims, and she cant stand thaskin lol,a complete turn around .She Then got a job working for two big hotels , now she works at a school as a Recepsonist and she goes to uni part time.She has never worked in a bar, just as i have never been to nana or soi cowboy i have heard of them but never been to them as i dont drink .so stick that in your pipe and smoke it .

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Regardless of where anyone met their wife - I think it the height of foolishness to introduce her here on TV.

Why would anyone want to introduce their wife to this den of spite, envy and bitterness?

My advice, if you've met the right woman for you, be content with your choice and keep her to yourself.

Edited by GuestHouse

I meet my wife on the net on a old chat site of all things lol .It was both our first time on there .My wife was working in a net shop thats why she was online.

Must have been her first day @ work then ey? :D It was the first time my wife had been over to the left hand side of the yellow line when I met her, I'm still not 100% sure what that yellow line was for to this day, she told me the ones on the left had never had a boyfriend before.... :o

Edited by TopDogger

Regardless of where anyone met their wife - I think it the height of foolishness to introduce her here on TV.

Why would anyone want to introduce their wife to this den of spite, envy and bitterness?

My advice, if you've met the right woman for you, be content with your choice and keep her to yourself.

[/quoteWhy would anyone want to introduce their wife to this den of spite, envy and bitterness?

]

Hmm, Im new here but it does seem a bit that way with the right thread.

I wonder why, perhaps the reality a little less than the dream. ?

I did not meet my Thai wife at a university but met her in a place that to many people might have a more unsavory reputation to some people than even a go-go bar. I met her at the 'McDonald's Restaurant' in MBK ! :o I went in there to get a quick burger and while sitting down overheard her and her girlfriend speaking English. I started chatting with them and later found out that the reason her English was so good was because she had a Master's Degree in Science in the English speaking International Program at Mahidol University. The rest is all history now that we have been married for 3 of the best years of my life. I do however think that she is the smart one and I am the dumb <deleted> in my house because she is currently off touring Europe for six weeks while I am stuck here at home here in the US working my arse off doing some remodeling construction instead if having a good time. :D When she gets back however we will be off to Thailand together for a few of the nice weather months there. I believe that there really are a lot of " happily ever after" stories in Thailand.

hehe.....that's so true...... :o

It would seem that 99% of ThaiVisa members met their GF in a top University.

So why are there so many Farangs complaining that their wife is as thick as <deleted> ?

1. They are lying

2. We know how some schools are.

3. The guys are biased.

If a guy meets his girl from a "top uni" and he's a Farang, where did they REALLY meet? Not at the uni, unless he is a teacher.

Does a long tern g/f count? She chased me and made contact through a Thai friend of a friend. She saw me sitting with a couple of ladies in a pub and decided she wanted me.

So she saw me in a pub and also met me in one too after arrangements were made through friends.

Uni? LOL. No way is she a Uni loony, though she does still go to 'school'. She is so good with computers, mobile phones and other technology that I have difficulty to keep one step ahead of her to keep my private stuff private.

Sigh, at 30 years my junior she is soooooooo ..........

Ok ok I admit it...... I met my wife in a bar...... :D

visited her family on their farm..... :o

worked all day felling trees for free....and still ended up paying for the evening meals and drink :D

6 months later she took up with another guy :D

So I left her :(

Shame I was enjoying the fishing in NZ too. :D

Now I have a lovely Thai girlfriend......

No i think you got it right the first time , as for a person to think all farangs are like that ie old bold and fat .Than he trully is a <deleted> k wit.

And a grade A one at that , as i am 35 years old, 10 and a half stone with a full head of hair.I meet my wife on the net on a old chat site of all things lol .It was both our first time on there .My wife was working in a net shop thats why she was online.

And at first we got on ok , but there was some issues as she did not like Muslims and she loved thaskin and i could not stand him.

Now she has nothing against Muslims, and she cant stand thaskin lol,a complete turn around .She Then got a job working for two big hotels , now she works at a school as a Recepsonist and she goes to uni part time.She has never worked in a bar, just as i have never been to nana or soi cowboy i have heard of them but never been to them as i dont drink .so stick that in your pipe and smoke it .

Not had a full head of hair since I was 19. Who needs hair when you can get the ladies to polish your baldy bits?????????

For me I'm still young free and single, settling down in Thailand before you hit 45 years old seems a bit premature, you need to explore around a bit first and get to know a place and its people first.

But some folks get a bit lonely so that's cool in a way them becoming house husbands :o.

UNIVERSITY farang many.Look girl.

NO LOOK STUPID.

FARANG LIKE.

any english sub?......am too slooow today :o

Ask your UNI girl/boy lover.

But I'm not into girls,....and no boy lover either :D

OK.X Gary glitter.

Tell me and others where your man boy friend/woman girl friend come from?

UNI or ??????