Chess Club

haiku

I know somebody asked about a year ago without luck, but any chess clubs in Chiang Mai?

I don't know the answer to your question, but, given the name you have chosen to use here, I hazard a guess that you might also be a go player. If so, I know a person who plays fairly regularly with a number of others, and I could enquire for you whether you might be able to join them.

I know somebody asked about a year ago without luck, but any chess clubs in Chiang Mai?

Thanks

The Chess Club meets at The Pub every Wednesday at 7 p.m. All levels welcome. For further info call 053-211-550 or email [email protected].

according to google and cm mail....

could you tell me where this pub is, as i would like to put in onto my map for when i come next month.

• 4 months later...

Thanks

The Chess Club meets at The Pub every Wednesday at 7 p.m. All levels welcome. For further info call 053-211-550 or email [email protected].

could you tell me where this pub is, as i would like to put in onto my map for when i come next month.

DITTO last comment ;-))

Thanks

DITTO last comment ;-))

http://www.thepubchiangmai.com/location.html