Animal Transport Cages

johnfb

I had these wooden animal cages made in the UK to transport my two large European sized cats from the UK to Bangkok. They cost 120 pounds sterling to have made and were manufactured by the British Airways recommended animal transport agent. The TWO cages as you can see are attached, but they can be easily made into one larger cage. A bargain awaits anyone needing this unusual item...make me an offer. Available to view in Bangkok in ASOKE , call me on 0836180297 ( English speaker by day/evening ) or pm me with your e-mail address. Make me an offer, I am not looking for a big price.

Dimensions are 68cm x 36cm x 48cm

post-26945-1221897857.jpg

post-26945-1221897866.jpg

post-26945-1221897874.jpg

I had these wooden animal cages made in the UK to transport my two large European sized cats from the UK to Bangkok. They cost 120 pounds sterling to have made and were manufactured by the British Airways recommended animal transport agent. The TWO cages as you can see are attached, but they can be easily made into one larger cage. A bargain awaits anyone needing this unusual item...make me an offer. Available to view in Bangkok in ASOKE , call me on 0836180297 ( English speaker by day/evening ) or pm me with your e-mail address. Make me an offer, I am not looking for a big price.

Dimensions are 68cm x 36cm x 48cm

May I suggest you duplicate your post in the For Sale Section as well you may get more replies there