Business Class To London With Kuwait Airways

johnfb

I might fly soon business class to London via Kuwait with Kuwait Airways.

1) What are the standards like business class with Kuwait Airways on this route?

2) What is it like at Kuwait airport? I am there for over 6 hours. Is the business class lounge in Kuwait and in Heathrow?

I might fly soon business class to London via Kuwait with Kuwait Airways.

1) What are the standards like business class with Kuwait Airways on this route?

2) What is it like at Kuwait airport? I am there for over 6 hours. Is the business class lounge in Kuwait and in Heathrow?

I think it's a waste of money.

check-out reviews on http://www.airlinequality.com.

cheers

onzestan

Before my retirement last new year I flew frequently to Kuwait and one time I made the mistake chosing Kuwait Airways from Frankfurt to Kuwait City. I would put them in the same group as Biman, PIA and Iran Air. Try Gulf instead, they are far from good but better than Kuwait Airways although they are allways late. You can usually pick up some good priced tickets with them to Europe via Bahrain . Even better choices would be Quatar Airways or Etihad.

They have new lounges with food, internet etc. at the Kuwait Airport and that would be the only decent part of the journey.

Our experiences with Kuwait are no that great, they do have business lunges but the stopover period is so long that we think you might consider Gulf Air which is around the same fare but with Express connections to LHR, do contcat us at travel.thaivisa.com with dates and other info if you would like us to check price and availability