Need To Park A Sml Pu Truck In C.mai

brahmburgers

I reside in C.Rai, but would like to drive down and park my small Datson pick up somewhere in Chiang Mai from Oct 1 thru Oct. 25th. I can pay a modest amount (Bt.400). Doesn't need to be very secure parking spot, as the truck is older and scruffy - so it's not a target for rip-offs. Doesn't need to be a gated parking area - even along a small roadside may be ok. Any tips appreciated. Is there a long term parking lot for such things - perhaps alongside the bus station? I've seen one there for motorbikes.

Will you be supplying the keys as well?

Just thinking I can rent it out, Winnie's Boutique Vintage Thai Farmer's Rentals and make 400 baht a day easily on top of the 400 baht from you. :o

Anyway, parking at the airport is a reaonable 50 baht a day (reasonably for short trips, obviously). At the bus station you can also park cars, which is slightly cheaper than that. (SLIGHTLY). So frankly I'd just park it at Airport Plaza or similar.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

what is Winnie's Boutique Vintage Thai Farmer's Rentals?

Do you rent out tools and such? If so, it's the only tool rental I've ever heard of in Thailand. Sure seems like an untapped niche for some entrepreneur types.

Anyhow, as OP, I appreciate the responses. Someone also mentioned the possibility of parking at one of the wats.

what is Winnie's Boutique Vintage Thai Farmer's Rentals?

Do you rent out tools and such? If so, it's the only tool rental I've ever heard of in Thailand. Sure seems like an untapped niche for some entrepreneur types.

Anyhow, as OP, I appreciate the responses. Someone also mentioned the possibility of parking at one of the wats.

You could try parking it in the parking lot at Kad Suan Kaew (10 Baht) or Airport Plaza :o

I reside in C.Rai, but would like to drive down and park my small Datson pick up somewhere in Chiang Mai from Oct 1 thru Oct. 25th. I can pay a modest amount (Bt.400). Doesn't need to be very secure parking spot, as the truck is older and scruffy - so it's not a target for rip-offs. Doesn't need to be a gated parking area - even along a small roadside may be ok. Any tips appreciated. Is there a long term parking lot for such things - perhaps alongside the bus station? I've seen one there for motorbikes.

If you don't mind to park out side city (18 km. from central shopping mall, in Mae Rim district), you can park it for free at my house (gated), the house is empty and there is a neighber live near by. If you want I will give you address and telephone of my friend in city, she has key of my house and she can bring you to too, when you want to take back you car just go back to her, that is what I can do in this moment.