Air Asia To Surat

MSingh

Help appreciated please Guys & Girls, i have some Friends Kids coming in after travelling round Asia & this is their last leg of the Journey before heading back to Europe, however they've been horrified at the BA Prices for return Flights from BKK - USM so i would like to know if it's possible to book the AA Flights into Surat the same day that they fly ( when they get to SVB ) & what the costs are ??

I have looked on AA's Website but the Kids haven't got a Credit Card between them to book Online ( why they haven't & how they've survived i don't know ) & will be looking at buying Tickets at the AA Desk in SVB & i wonder if the Cost of Tix are similar to the prices Online ??

Any help as always will be appreciated & Mods, i figured it'd get a better responce on here than in the Travel Forums as people on here may do & may have done it recently, so if you could at least leave it here befofre moving ( if you feel the nee to ) i'd appreciate it..

Thanks again..

Help appreciated please Guys & Girls, i have some Friends Kids coming in after travelling round Asia & this is their last leg of the Journey before heading back to Europe, however they've been horrified at the BA Prices for return Flights from BKK - USM so i would like to know if it's possible to book the AA Flights into Surat the same day that they fly ( when they get to SVB ) & what the costs are ??

I have looked on AA's Website but the Kids haven't got a Credit Card between them to book Online ( why they haven't & how they've survived i don't know ) & will be looking at buying Tickets at the AA Desk in SVB & i wonder if the Cost of Tix are similar to the prices Online ??

Any help as always will be appreciated & Mods, i figured it'd get a better responce on here than in the Travel Forums as people on here may do & may have done it recently, so if you could at least leave it here befofre moving ( if you feel the nee to ) i'd appreciate it..

Thanks again..

Since when does BA fly to USM ? PG yes, TG yes but BA ?...they can take the first flight out of BKK or take the bus. Or take TG to Surat and then ferry....price wise nearly the same.

Thanks again..

Since when does BA fly to USM ? PG yes, TG yes but BA ?...they can take the first flight out of BKK or take the bus. Or take TG to Surat and then ferry....price wise nearly the same.

Why bother Posting a reply like that ??

My 4 year old Sister would work out that the abbreviation would be Bangkok Airways !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But not you, no not you Cockonut, the resident Smarty Pants would rather ridiculously insinuate that British Airways are coming to Samui direct... :o

Do you watch the Office ??

You remind me of the IT Guy in it Cockonut. :D

Maybe i'll rephrase the question, does anyone know how much the Air Asia Flights are from Bangkok To Surat when you book at the Airport & not Online ??

Thanks again..

My 4 year old Sister would work out that the abbreviation would be Bangkok Airways !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But not you, no not you Cockonut, the resident Smarty Pants would rather ridiculously insinuate that British Airways are coming to Samui direct... :o

Maybe i'll rephrase the question, does anyone know how much the Air Asia Flights are from Bangkok To Surat when you book at the Airport & not Online ??

You see, not too difficult to ask a sensible question. Well done ! (or did your younger sister helped you ? Be honest, no cheating hehehe) :D

Thanks again..

You see, not too difficult to ask a sensible question. Well done ! (or did your younger sister helped you ? Be honest, no cheating hehehe) :D

Yep spot on, you da Man, really funny too !!!