Dr. Pepper

mugopp

I've seen it in Foodland and Villa( Imported) never in 7-11.

I'll have to check those places. If they have Diet Dr. Pepper, I'll be in hog heaven.

Whyever are Diet drinks hard to find in LOS ?

You don't get the sugar kick?

Believe the shelf life is very limited at high temperature so that might have something to do with it. Plus without advertising telling you to drink diet soda there is a very limited market.? If it made your skin white it might sell better. :o

That fast food chain (is it sw??) do Root Beer but it tastes like urine.

Right I'm off to the shop for some Dr Pepper.........

It is A&W and do not find it bad at all. Compared to the other brand, Miranda I think, it is great. But need to drink with a good head of foam.

For Diet Root Beer found the Barq's brand as good tasting as any sugar soda but have never seen it here in Thailand.

Dr Pepper FAQ

If someone wants to try ringing the numbers at the bottom of the page you may find out for sure if Dr Pepper is available in Thailand. Replace 1-800 with 1-880 if dialling from outside the U.S. That usually works but you pay ISD rates, it's not a free call.

As A&W and Dr Pepper are owned by the same company you would think that it may be possible to get it in Thailand. There are also some links to websites that ship all sorts of sodas overseas including Pop the Soda.

• 5 years later...
I'm just back from Villa...no Dr. Pepper in sight and no one knows what it is. I've been going to Villa for 15 years and never seen it there, but I was hoping against hope.

Just got back from Villa downtown on Sukumvet and bought a case of original Dr Pepper, first time I seen it here, but was 48 Baht per can!

I've seen it in Foodland and Villa( Imported) never in 7-11.

I'll have to check those places. If they have Diet Dr. Pepper, I'll be in hog heaven.

Whyever are Diet drinks hard to find in LOS ?

You don't get the sugar kick?

Believe the shelf life is very limited at high temperature so that might have something to do with it. Plus without advertising telling you to drink diet soda there is a very limited market.? If it made your skin white it might sell better. :)

That could be true.  I bring back three cases on each trip, and I find that it tends to start to taste funny after two months or so.

I can buy the Diet DP at the canteen at the JUSMAG, but it is a little hit-or-miss there.  I guess they ahve ti about 50% of the time.  For regular DP, it is at Villa (although even though I have been a Pepper for years, once I switched to Diet DP, the regular is too sweet for me.)