Huay Kwang Night Market

johnfb

Pretty easy. Huay Kwang Market is at the Huay Kwang MRT stop. Make sense? Ratchadapisek station is two stops down. Much too far to walk. This market hits it's peak around 2 or 3 a.m. and as far as I know, it was open every single night when I went by.

No, not Robinson's. I don't know what you mean by the quad thingy. If you get out at the Huay Kwang MRT, I believe this is an exit that lists the market. number 3? Can't quite remember. Anyway, whichever one you get out, go the main intersection. On one corner there is a big, golden god of some sort and many people will be there making offerings. Go down that soi and keep walking and that's the night market on both sides of the street. You can walk for a long time and even down other sois and there is still a lot going on for a while. It's not organized, really. Just on the streets. In the early morning down one soi is the food and fresh fish market until midday. From the evening until the morning is the night market with many wares being sold and many places to eat until 5 or 6 in the morning. The place is alive after midnight when all the girls from the massage joints in the area get off work and shop, eat, or head down the soi to their cheap apartments. Plenty of light skinned stunners to be seen. It's quite a place.

I use to live there few years back. Good food around there but the shopping is for girls mostly. Yeah really cheep apartments but you get what you pay for. I like it thought for a hangout time to time. Mostly all the students from UTCC University are residence there and some lady’s after they finish there job in the establishments along ratchada. It’s a bit of a walk form H-K MRT thou

RJT

I use to live there few years back. Good food around there but the shopping is for girls mostly. Yeah really cheep apartments but you get what you pay for. I like it thought for a hangout time to time. Mostly all the students from UTCC University are residence there and some lady's after they finish there job in the establishments along ratchada. It's a bit of a walk form H-K MRT thou

RJT

love the food there! alot of katoey there i relised.......

It’s a bit of a walk form H-K MRT thou

RJT

What is? When you get out of the MRT and walk down the soi you're right at the start of it. It goes for a long way and you can walk forever and still run into street food and things to buy, but the start is right next to the MRT. It's disjointed yet massive.

It's a bit of a walk form H-K MRT thou

RJT

What is? When you get out of the MRT and walk down the soi you're right at the start of it. It goes for a long way and you can walk forever and still run into street food and things to buy, but the start is right next to the MRT. It's disjointed yet massive.

That is true. My old apartment was a bit of a walk thou. And im just bloody lazy anyways

About what hours does the MRT subway run/stop? I will try to understand their online information. can you summarize for me? Does it run all night long up that route and back down near the BTS?

Thanks

No, 6.00AM-12.00AM, but get to the platform by around 23.40 to make sure you get the last train...

mk

Thanks again for the hours. since most of my time has been down near the Pattaya, I have question on getting around in BKK. I have used the BTS and hoofed it, and caught a car taxi from my hotel to the airport. But how is the local transport? Can you catch motorcyle taxis all over? Are baht busses runnin around?

Thanks