Chuwit Hits Popular News Anchorman Of Channel 3

george

A PAD LEADER WAS ARRESTED AND HAS BEEN DENIED BAIL..HIS NAME IS CHAIWAT SINSUWONG AND HE IS ONE OF THE NINE INDICTED IN THE COURT ORDER A FEW WEEKS BACK. HE IS A PAD LEADER NOW IN JAIL. THIS HAS BEEN REPORTED IN THE THAI MEDIA BUT NOT HERE.

I WILL POST THIS ON EVERY THREAD TIL THE EDITORS POST THE WHOLE STORY IN THE NEWS THREADS - SHAMEFUL THEY DON'T SEE IT AS 'NEWS'...

YOU WONDER WHY THEY DON'T DO THAT? I SURE WONDER.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update:

Visal takes 7-day leave

BANGKOK: -- Channel 3 anchorman Visal Dilokwanit Friday took a 7-day leave for rehabilitation after he was assaulted by Bangkok governor candidate Chuwit Kamolvisit on Thursday.

Channel 3 announced that Visal needed to rest seven days as advised by his doctor.

Channel 3 deputy director Samran Chattho said Visal would be substituted by ML Nattakorn Devakula for hosting special coverage of the Bangkok governor election on Sunday.

-- The Nation 2008-10-03

He is also to spend 2 to 3 days in hospital. What a pussy and an obvious manipulater. Are all these people so stupid

I thought people were complaining that the "powers" that be here were pro-PAD?

:o

Yes Heng - did you miss something? Why wouldn't they post that the first and ONLY PAD member has been arrested, jailed and denied bail? You don't need to be a news editor to realize that is NEWSWORTHY by any standard.

But look! No mention..except on the general threads..It's little girl stuff..a joke.

Update:

Visal takes 7-day leave

BANGKOK: -- Channel 3 anchorman Visal Dilokwanit Friday took a 7-day leave for rehabilitation after he was assaulted by Bangkok governor candidate Chuwit Kamolvisit on Thursday.

Channel 3 announced that Visal needed to rest seven days as advised by his doctor.

Channel 3 deputy director Samran Chattho said Visal would be substituted by ML Nattakorn Devakula for hosting special coverage of the Bangkok governor election on Sunday.

-- The Nation 2008-10-03

He is also to spend 2 to 3 days in hospital. What a pussy and an obvious manipulater. Are all these people so stupid

I thought so too. How funny. He had the pyjamas and (probably) the fluffy slippers! "Ga! Mai dai - mai pen lai! Ohh hooww, peechai ben mai goowah! Khow ben 'brave'. Ohh whowa!" Hit him back - whimp.

Surely it would be the other way around, proving that voters cannot be trusted with having the last say on things?

When are you going to put enough of an effort into trying to educate yourself about how "elections" work in rural Thailand?

"they", the people, "elect" their spokesman locally, he will speak and promote his sponsor, together they HAVE to promote the regional "Don" and they will, whatsoever, nobody would ever dare to step out this system!

It's rigged from top down, not the other way around!

Cause they would lose ALL support of the "set up", if they have nothing to lose, they are happy to wai the guy who hands out the cash and throws a party, freebies and booze for "All"!

It's the system, the social fabric, network, name it, which got abused, people have been MADE supporters, they surely till today, of this Minute are NOT aware how they have been played and fooled!

If so... the PAD would be a mass protest ALL over this country - that is for sure!

Why people are so busy to blame the PAD for all the ills?

They want THIS to change -which means - if the PAD get this through, a very, very rich feeding trough is closed forever!

what have this to do with the PAD? where did you read your story?

all rumors.

A PAD LEADER WAS ARRESTED AND HAS BEEN DENIED BAIL..HIS NAME IS CHAIWAT SINSUWONG AND HE IS ONE OF THE NINE INDICTED IN THE COURT ORDER A FEW WEEKS BACK. HE IS A PAD LEADER NOW IN JAIL. THIS HAS BEEN REPORTED IN THE THAI MEDIA BUT NOT HERE.

I WILL POST THIS ON EVERY THREAD TIL THE EDITORS POST THE WHOLE STORY IN THE NEWS THREADS - SHAMEFUL THEY DON'T SEE IT AS 'NEWS'...

YOU WONDER WHY THEY DON'T DO THAT? I SURE WONDER.

One thread done, only 7,527 more news threads to go....

I thought people were complaining that the "powers" that be here were pro-PAD?

:o

Yes Heng - did you miss something? Why wouldn't they post that the first and ONLY PAD member has been arrested, jailed and denied bail? You don't need to be a news editor to realize that is NEWSWORTHY by any standard.

But look! No mention..except on the general threads..It's little girl stuff..a joke.

Ah, so your angle is that they are trying to hide it. Posting the news as is could have just as easily been spun by the pro-PAD crowd that this was injustice/classic intimidation in action.

How ya' been? How are things at the alliance of anti-condo purchasers (AACP) going?

:D

I'm not surprised, have you seen Chuwit boards (ads?) for the Bangkok governor election? Not even one smile, just looking as if he wants to kill someone.

And what's with those binoculars?

The wording says (in Thai)......."I can see the problems and the opportunities"

Surely it would be the other way around, proving that voters cannot be trusted with having the last say on things?

When are you going to put enough of an effort into trying to educate yourself about how "elections" work in rural Thailand?

"they", the people, "elect" their spokesman locally, he will speak and promote his sponsor, together they HAVE to promote the regional "Don" and they will, whatsoever, nobody would ever dare to step out this system!

Cause they would lose ALL support of the "set up", if they have nothing to lose, they are happy to wai the guy who hands out the cash and throws a party, freebies and booze for "All"!

It's the system, the social fabric, network, name it, which got abused, people have been MADE supporters, they surely till today, of this Minute are NOT aware how they have been played and fooled!

If so... the PAD would be a mass protest ALL over this country - that is for sure!

They want THIS to change -which means - if the PAD get this through, a very, very rich feeding trough is closed forever!

all rumors.

I've met Samuian, he's been here a LONG time and I would tend to believe his

reported rumors in equal parts to much of what the press states as fact.

Since the much of press here isn't cutting from whole cloth either.

Experience on the ground counts for something still.

What does this have to do with PAD? Well pretty much their whole reason for existence:

To fight the entrenched corruption of the old system,

and hold a dialog to how it might be replaced.

Even though there are SOME who want to silence them ASAP

as Possibly_Detrimental to their friend's entrenched interests.

all rumors.

What does this have to do with PAD? Well pretty much their whole reason for existence:

just bring some prove, repeating your story over and over again doesn't make it true.

I'm not surprised, have you seen Chuwit boards (ads?) for the Bangkok governor election? Not even one smile, just looking as if he wants to kill someone.

And what's with those binoculars?

The wording says (in Thai).......

"I can see the problems and the opportunities"

= I can see the possibilities for revenge and HUGE profits.

all rumors.

just bring some prove, repeating your story over and over again doesn't make it true.

The word is PROOF.

And maybe you could listen to your own advice...

Maybe Mr Chuwit is priming up for a run at PM of Thailand in the near future. Where was channel 3 security people when Mr Chuwit let loose his FISTS OF FURY. If I was a Fight Promoter I would put Mr Chuwit in with Mr. Charlem and both his sons and pt my side bet on Mr Chuwit. Thailand's NUMBER ONE BAD BOY> :D:D:o:D

all rumors.

There simply is no "proof" to the preoccupied!

You and others keep stating this like a Tibetan prayer mill, but this doesn't make your point any more true than the opposing view!

As Chuvit is one of such "proof" if he finds himself cornered he lashes out - as the arrest of 2 PAD leaders shows, while the "puppet master" sits untouched in London sippin' tea with his a lady and havin'g some biscuits!

It's getting ridiculous, doesn't it or is there a different law for different people?

It looks like some people wish to ridicule themselves in public, again and again, and again!

Besides "animatic" is quite right about my LONG term staying here, it's close to 2 Decades, I have seen governments comin and going, local election and I do know a couple of local politicians and their background, so I do have plenty of "proof" for my point of view, but see no reason to broadcast this knowledge here, just to "prove" my point to some who see things otherwise, all are entitled to just do that, some believe in father Christmas, some in ghosts, some in politicians, some in....!

Ahh...well...hope for the "proof", the truth to be seen by all, that Chuvit becomes governor of Bangkok!

Edited by Samuian

Only in Thailand, where you have earned a fortune of openly running illegal businesses (whorehouses) - and then running for Governor

If I made my fortune from exploiting young Thai girls, at least I would try to keep a low profile.....

Amazing Thailand! :o

Wait a minute. Those so call "whorehouses" by you are all legal business. They are all licensed by the government to operate. If they are illegal, they will be closed down immediately.

There are some profession which are not well like by the public, but is a necessarily for the survivor of the nation. Taxman is one. Prositution is another. :D:D:D

Only in Thailand would an assault earn you 300,000+ votes. Probably represents the PAD thugs.

Is that your expertise of Thai politics talking, as a resident of central Issan?

May God help us all...

Hmm..Is that your expertise of Thai politics 'talking'? As a resident of central Utah?

Only in Thailand would an assault earn you 300,000+ votes. Probably represents the PAD thugs.

Is that your expertise of Thai politics talking, as a resident of central Issan?

May God help us all...

Hmm..Is that your expertise of Thai politics 'talking'? As a resident of central Utah?

Please go on and prove some more that you base all your assumptions in life on false data that you make up in your head.

But thanks for assuming I was an American, means I'm not all that terrible at my third language.

• 6 months later...
Channel 3 was showing him being taken to the hospital where a reddened ear and a small bruise became visible. The interviewer was playing it for all it was worth (no doubt a significant lawsuit is forthcoming) laying on the gurney and writhing in agony while the doctor examined his horrific wounds. :) I half-expect he'll be admitted to the Intensive Care Unit for these life-threatening injuries. :D

I'm surprised he's not hooked up to a life-support respirator....as he teeters on the brink of death... :D

30084963-01.jpg

anyway, I'm sure he'll receive adequate compensation for his disfiguring scars..... :D

UPDATE... adequate compensation indeed... where's the queue line to be next to get slugged by Chuwit??

30102145-01.jpg

Ex-Chart Thai Party Deputy Leader Chuwit Kamolwisit stands next to Channel 3 newscaster Wisarn Dilokwanich after the latter agreed to withdrew the libel suit against him. Chuwit who punched Wisarn during an argument paid 350,000 Baht compensation to settle the case.

The Nation / 2009-05-07

Edited by sriracha john

Chuwit agrees to apologise and compensate TV anchorman for assault

Though fists flew during a previous meeting, former gubernatorial candidate Chuwit Kamolvisit and TV anchorman Wisal Dilokwanit managed to settle their dispute peacefully at the Ratchadapisek Criminal Court yesterday.

Wisal filed the libel suit after Chuwit - then a candidate for Bangkok Governor - accused him of being rude and lacking journalistic ethics during their Channel 3 interview in October. Chuwit punched his interviewer shortly after the cameras stopped rolling.

Following three hours of talks yesterday, Wisal said Chuwit had accepted his four requests - that he publish an apology in newspapers, pay his Bt100,000 medical bill, pay Bt100,000 in compensation for three working days lost, and pay the Bt100,000 legal costs for the assault and libel lawsuits. The court asked Chuwit to pay in 60 days.

"The incident caused me hearing problems for a month but I'm open-minded enough to forgive," Wisal said. "If Chuwit meets the requests within 60 days, I'll drop all lawsuits and the police complaint."

Chuwit said the talks went well because both he and Wisal wanted reconciliation.

Commenting that Wisal was a good journalist and a likeable young man, Chuwit said he accepted the requests after having previously tried to apologise to him. Asked about the compensation, Chuwit quipped, "It's not much, I used to tip singers more than that."

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009-05-07

pay his Bt100,000 medical bill

100,000 baht for....

Channel 3 was showing him being taken to the hospital where a reddened ear and a small bruise became visible.

good grief.... :)

Must have gone to Bumrungrad dressed as an Arab. :D