One Crazy Night In Pattaya

Okay, here's the scene a friend of mine is going back to Austrailia this week and we have to do something memorable and film it so she'll have some memories to take back with her. We have decided to go down to pattaya where things are slightly (slighty? ha!) more wild for 'one crazy night in Pattaya'. You have probably already noticed the person in question is a she and so wild will not be including stuff like go-go bars and threesomes (though I suppose a run through soi 8 is probably necessary - if anything for the insect snacks).

There seem to be a lot of well seasoned vetrans around here so come asking for your suggestions. One night, a video camera, alcohol, craziness (in the sense of you show it to some one who has never been to thailand and they go <deleted> that's nuts!)

Hey how does the quote thingy work? I tried selecting the text and click quote but it didn't do anything so I had to use "these".

"are we talking totally fabricated surreal satyricon style wacko stuff"

I'm not entirely sure which direction that would be going but it sounds good prodvided there's no gimps involved.

You could buy a strap on penis and get her (your friend)to dance on stage. At a certain point she can spread honey on her penis and sprickle it with insects, then have an obvious very mature ladyboy give her head to consume the insects.

This is one style of surreal etc. like I mentioned.

Something to do in Pattaya for a night that doesn't include the sex scene.

1. Midnight Mass :o

2. Stay in your hotel room, watch the local TV and play scrabble :D

3. Do an 8 hour session at a gym :D

or

give in to temptation and go out, get legless and make an arse of yourself like the rest of us do :D

Yeah the blues factory is good but it's not exactly... out of the ordinary is it.  Pattaya is a pretty crazy place so there's got to be a lot of unusal things to do (other than having it off with as many people as you can count (... and then more)).

I've heard The Blues Factory is really good. :D

Have you ever been??? its tame.

What exactly are you looking for???

You have probably already noticed the person in question is a she and so wild will not be including stuff like go-go bars and threesomes .
Yeah but I don't wanna be anywhere near those batty boys... gives me the heeby jeebies

So what do you want then??

"The Blues Factory is tame",

good and it will remain so,

if you don't like gogo's, gay bars, music clubs than as said before "you are the man with no plan"

Go to Nong Nooch, theres a zoo there and thats pretty wild with no music playing gay sexy gogo animals at all. :D

Have a good night :o

If you have no plan then do what everyone else in the world does: hit the town and make it up as you go along. If the end result isn't "wild" (whatever that means :o ) then at least it's an accurate portrail of your collective personality.

One option, if wild is really essential, is to stand outside the local cop-shop and shout "You all suck cock, and you're effin lousy at it as well!".

If you have no plan then do what everyone else in the world does: hit the town and make it up as you go along. If the end result isn't "wild" (whatever that means :o ) then at least it's an accurate portrail of your collective personality.

One option, if wild is really essential, is to stand outside the local cop-shop and shout "You all suck cock, and you're effin lousy at it as well!".

:D:D:D

Hmmm not exactly sure what you are looking for with your crazy nite comment....

Blues Factory is tops for live music....had a smashing time there.

Hit a disco...suggest Xcyte, Lucifers or perhaps Tony's(if truely reformed).

Other than Go Go shows (Boys- which is a dressed up Cabaret show- real laff) not sure what would be deemed crazy, There is a lady go go bar that is half way down Walking Street on the right that puts on a dance show (eating fire ect) which is quite good, but its not crazy. (sorry name eludes me right now)

Okay, first off dave. I wasn't the one who said the blues factory was lame (though it is pretty weak) so you lash backed was poorly aimed. Dugdig has got some good ideas in there somewhere.

Also, it's not that it can't involve anything from the sex industry - it's just that she won't be taking anyone back and it won't be much fun for her to watch us pick up some thai take away. If going out, drinking and getting laid is the most spontanious thing you guys can do then you're really lacking imagination.

And also was up with all the 'troll' sh!t people keep throwin around.

Hi All,

Most of what crazy about Pattaya (and some other parts of LOS) you can get on camera at any traffic lights…. Spot how many people they can fit on a Honda Wave!.... Guess the age of the farang with that beautiful young Thai (female or male)…. How many (organ donors) people ride high power bikes with no helmet…. Maybe get a flash of tit from the not so shy lady boy (if you stare long enough)…. Of course the Thai poise officer with the tight uniform…. The bath bus… the girl behind you saying “hello handsome man”…. The departure area of the airport, when us guys say goodbye to our new found love (and spark of life that we thought was long extinguished by our farang ex wife)…. Night life or is it early morning life when the Blues Factory is long closed but some of us don’t want to go home / hotel and a game of pool and people watching is a option with a quick short time is on the cards….

On second thoughts… I can not think of anything that a straight farang woman would find in a “crazy night in Pattaya”.

Have a Happy…

DeDanan

quote=a man with a plan,2004-12-01 08:06:17]

Okay, first off dave. I wasn't the one who said the blues factory was lame (though it is pretty weak) so you lash backed was poorly aimed. Dugdig has got some good ideas in there somewhere.

Also, it's not that it can't involve anything from the sex industry - it's just that she won't be taking anyone back and it won't be much fun for her to watch us pick up some thai take away. If going out, drinking and getting laid is the most spontanious thing you guys can do then you're really lacking imagination.

The Blues Factory is weak in what way?

Not enough women?, Sex?, wild stuff?

I am always open for suggestions, ideas.

has anyone ever seen jackass?

Oh No!! The picture gets clearer.

The OP is a Peace Corps Volunteer and wants a wild night out with lots of whooping, high fives and silly stunts like running down a soi backwards. Who knows? They may even have a couple of beers.

Dave, I wouldn't take any notice of this guy who obviously hasn't been anywhere near your place!

Okay, first off dave.  I wasn't the one who said the blues factory was lame (though it is pretty weak) so you lash backed was poorly aimed.  Dugdig has got some good ideas in there somewhere.

Also, it's not that it can't involve anything from the sex industry - it's just that she won't be taking anyone back and it won't be much fun for her to watch us pick up some thai take away.  If going out, drinking and getting laid is the most spontanious thing you guys can do then you're really lacking imagination.

W@nking Troll