Buying Townhouse

Iam wanting to buy townhuse in Thailand just out of Bangkok, What are my legal rights if i want to have the townhouse in myname? Also anyone know of good website which has townhouses for sale? Thanks.. Tinytot

You can buy no problem but it has to be in someone else name. The Problem is they can sell it and kept the money not you. No problem I brought 28 homes in my wife and her brothers name. As long as I kept buying they will not be selling. Being I am short the world stock market and is very very very rich no problem. Hope I helped you.

Edited by philstone

Iam wanting to buy townhuse in Thailand just out of Bangkok, What are my legal rights if i want to have the townhouse in myname? Also anyone know of good website which has townhouses for sale? Thanks.. Tinytot

You can buy no problem but it has to be in someone else name. The Problem is they can sell it and kept the money not you. No problem I brought 28 homes in my wife and her brothers name. As long as I kept buying they will not be selling. Being I am short the world stock market and is very very very rich no problem. Hope I helped you.

I don't think you really did, but don't worry, you are doing more than your fair share of helping other people by the sounds of it!

You seem to be both very rich and very crazy!