"king's Project"

To the seven people who responded to my post "It's been two years"... Thank you all very much. There were several web sites mentioned and reviewing them at a glance, they should help make me for aware of what I need. Yes, I will do more homework, as I was not very familiar with the word 'chanot' and had never heard of a 'Usufruct'.

I'll post again when I am more familiar. However, I must repeat - there are other issues. The first being that this property doesn't fall under the "run of the mill' real estate. The property is within the bounds of a "King's Project". From what I was told at this 'special' land office (not a "regular land office" - was that my GF and I "bought the rights to lease the land from the King's Project".

The people at this office, in Chumpon (the land is in Chumpon Province) don't speak much English. The only lawyer my GF could come up with couldn't speak a word of it.

Do any of you know the terms of such real estate? As far as I can tell, the terms Chanot, Nor Sor Sam, Nor Sor Sam Kor or Tor Bor's don't mean a thing to this office.

'King's Project' anybody have a thread? I don't have a clue on how to search (for anything) via computer. Precicely why I am asking you folks for help and put up with the bit of mild critizim I receive.

Thank you all again.

P.s. I'm I doing this 'posting' correctly?

Edited by Balls

Balls I have posted the information that may be what your looking for on your other thread titled "Its been two years". http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/It-s-Years-t215491.html

From what you have stated it sounds like your land is in situation 1 described in my reply on the other thread. You don't own the land, you have a lease on the land.

Edited by Farma