The Annual Trip Home

drunken monkey

Xmas is coming up and many expats are going home for the holidays.

What is the part of your trip home??

For me it is of course seeing family members and friends..

And even though its very expensive, still pay a visit to my old local beer pusher.

And its even nice so have some cold weather for a change.

Buying some real music....( I am a bit tired of moram )

All of the above are allright for a week or two. But the best thing about going home, is when you are leaving your home again, to go to your other home here in los.......

what do you like about going "home"???

the monkey :o

Going back to NZ on Wednesday..... it's going to be long day starting with a 3 hour bus trip to Khon Kean, flight to BBK and then a 14 hour flight home, I just hope to God that I'm not sitting next to a feminazi...... that happened last time...... what a condescending bit*h..... one of those volunteer types out to save a bar girls world.

Sex Tourists and guys in their mid life crisis should have their own section at the back of the plane :D

Ok..... what is the best part of going home.....

Seeing the Family

Steinlarger and Lion Red

English speaking TV programs.

Decent soaps like coronation street.... Gee! I can't believe I said that :o

One day cricket match

Mum's cooking :D

Not having to do Christmas shopping..... done it already..... luggage full of fake adidas clothing, PS2 and DVD's

And the best part.......... getting a decent nights sleep and not being woken by howling soi dogs, aunty's screeching voice and the village mayor on the loud speaker at 6.00am every morning :D

If your on that 5.30pm Thai airways flight tomorrow say hello to the guy wearing a black and white shirt, carrying a black shoulder bag....... it could be me :D

one day cricket and hilights of the recent test against Oz. :D

Have pity on us kiwi cricket supporters...... the wins are few and far between.... :o

When was the last test win in Aussie for the Kiwi's ????...... not in your life time son :D

at least we have Rugby

now that's how you play footy Mr Frenchman :D

Oh and thanks for the first couple of replies to my postings....... it took until number 27...... do I scare people??

Group reply.....nah, ya just plain boring

Coming through passport control and customs with no problems, finding all my baggage and a trolley first time, getting into the taxi and opening a window and smelling the unique smell that I love so much.

Thailand.

I am home, anywhere else is foreign to me. :D:o

Edited for bad spelling by billd766

Edited by billd766

Seeing the family

Seeing my father smile whilst playing with 'Lil Burrito

A long Sunday afternoon or two watching football with the gang, rather than the roosters.

Stuffing burritos, enchiladas and all the Mexican grub down I can handle :o

Seeing my wife enjoy the change of weather from hot to at least cool if not downright cold.

Friends

yeah...... having my send off party now....... 30 people have tied string around my wrists...... really neat :D

but how do I tell them I want them out of the the house in 10 minutes because I wanna say goodbye to the wife..... :D perhaps I should just hold up the red and black negligee and matching g string that I have brought for the ocasion :o

see you lot in the new year...... have a good one

you can have a proper conversation without using mangled T'inglish ?

trouble is you may have been speaking gibberish for so long to thais that you are incapable of speaking anything sensible !

it comes out all garbled up .... him speak me , we go udder place lao lao ,

when you come me ? .. it cum back soon ,... you go bun ? ,,....