Walking Street Bar Girl Rendered Unconscious After Ingesting Unknown Drug Given To Her By Foreign Patron.

Pattaya_Fox

Walking Street Bar Girl rendered unconscious after ingesting unknown drug given to her by foreign Patron.

We now report on a case of drugging which resembles a case we featured on yesterdays show where a foreign man allegedly convinced a woman to ingest tablets which, he claimed would enhance their sexual experience. On Tuesday Morning, Khun Galaya aged 28 was admitted to Banglamung Hospital in an unconscious state and according to a friend, who accompanied the victim to Hospital, the pair, who work in a Beer Bar on Walking Street were approached by a European Man who offered them a drug which would enhance their sexual feelings. Khun Galaya accepted half a tablet of the unknown drug and soon passed out. The unknown foreign man left the bar before the drug took effect. Khun Galaya is expected to fully recover from the ordeal and Police are now investigating the case and will attempt to identify and locate the foreign man who gave the victim the drug.

Pattaya One News

Tuesday 7th October 2008.

post-15964-1223386510_thumb.jpgpost-15964-1223386524_thumb.jpg

The Thai authorities promoted safe sex in defense of the AIDS threat but I guess they didn't consider warning against consuming drugs designed to heighten sexual enjoyment.

Why take drugs for this purpose? For me, a good splash of baby oil is all that is required. :o

...how somebody could be trusting/stupid enough to accept an unknown drug from a stranger.
Agreed, or someone that would drug another person, 'paid worker' or otherwise. Hope he is caught quickly, this is not good for Thai-Farang relations in Pattaya. Sad thing if he were to visit a different area in Pattaya he would not have to use drugs (i'm told).

This does not make sense from two aspects.

Assuming this was some kind of date rape drug, or it's use was intended for that purpose, it just doesn't make sense why he'd apply the drug to a girl who would be quite willing to go with him for a bit of cash.

But assuming he did apply the drug for the purpose above, maybe hoping for a freebie, why did he leave without her?

Either there's more to this story than she's letting on or we have one weird sicko doing the rounds of the beer bars. Maybe he has been a past victim of the old drug and rob modus operandi.

Anyhow I assume the BiB will be making an early arrest based on the CCTV footage. :o

I saw the related story on TV yesterday....

E

"PitterPatters: The Never Ending Drama": Better than any TV series. I wonder if the Pattaya TV Channel owners would consider a cable extension to CMai; we could use the action. Pattaya, ChiangMai, Bangkok...then the world. Luv it.... :o