Nintendo Wii Pal Version Can Anyone Do Mod On Samui?

rdog

Hi,

I have an Australian Wii (PAL) and recently got some games which are original but unfortunately they are from the USA. Does anyone know of anywhere on Samui that can stick a mod chip in to enable the PAL console to play these US games or is it not possible? I know you can get the mod done in Bnagkok but am not going up there anytime soon.

Thanks

i got mine done a year or so ago so i could play the copy games by the bloke who sells games near subway dont know if he's there or not nowadays though as my wii not long after having it done. Cost me 3,000bht if i remember. Just ask at places that sell the copy games they will know..

could you provide the serial number of your unit so i can determine wich chipset is the drive using.

i'm a modchip installer in europe, this work can be done for 2000 bath at my office but i need to know the reference chipset as modchips do vary aswell as the buying price of those.

btw i'm looking for street fighters alpha and up players on emulators, would you be interested ?

i got mine done a year or so ago so i could play the copy games by the bloke who sells games near subway dont know if he's there or not nowadays though as my wii not long after having it done. Cost me 3,000bht if i remember. Just ask at places that sell the copy games they will know..

Thanks for that I am guessing you are talking about the Subway in Chaweng? I will have a look this weekend. I have tried some of the copy guys in Tesco Lotus and around Bophut but no luck. Thanks for the info.

could you provide the serial number of your unit so i can determine wich chipset is the drive using.

i'm a modchip installer in europe, this work can be done for 2000 bath at my office but i need to know the reference chipset as modchips do vary aswell as the buying price of those.

btw i'm looking for street fighters alpha and up players on emulators, would you be interested ?

Hi the serial number is LAH102387177 (the last 7 is in a box?). Bought it in Aust about Feb/Mar time this year?

I don't actually play it much it's my kids. They don't use it online just for standalone stuff among themselves at home.

Thanks.