Urgent: Drunken Patong Police Man Has Abducted An Australien Lady

Master Chief

Just had an Subay sandwich at Subway, rath-u-tit road.

One very drunk australien girl was sitting outside the Subway shop, I asked her several times if she was okay, she did not answer very nicely. Her mobile kept on ringing and messages beeped

I though okay she can take care of her self, when I left she was at sleep, I did return after five minutes to collect the sandwish i had forgotten on the outside table.

Went in and asked the Subway staff if they knew her, one of the staff went outside with me to check her out, managed to get her friends mobile number, last incoming call.

His name is Fredrik, must be swedish, [removed number]. called him but no answer.

i tried several times to ask her some question but got not more out of her, that she is australian.

A civil dressed drunken police man showed up and said he would take her to the police station and pulled her to his motorbike.

I went around the corner an drove my car to the police station, he was not there, I drove out from the police station and met him driving his bike with her on the pillion, near to fall off. He stopped at the center road divider and pushed her straight up.

To me it looked like he was going to pass the station so I called to him to bring her to the police station. He drove in and again very strange, he drove intyo the back of the station area where the sleeping quarters are, I flashed my lights and he turned towards the station.

He parked his bike opposite the station entry and told me that he was going to seat her there, I told him why not inside the station, he then pushed her to the traffic police side and entered, I went in to the daily cleck office and told the cleck there about this matter. he went outside with me and then I saw that him leaving the station with her pillion.

I went into the traffic police office to ask what just happened and they told me to go to the daily cleck with my questions, the clerk he just shaked his head and turned his back to me.

Man, a drunken police man and intoxicated farang lady, and did he really try to avoid getting her into the station, this guy has no good attention in this situation.

And I'm angry for her friend not to answer his dam_n mobile even if it is 0530 in the morning.

Hope all well for her.

if she has gotten home, and her friend/s or family are now aware of her whereabouts, I think no matter what took place, there is nothing a speculation about it on a public forum will do.

If they feel something has happened, it is now up to them to investigate.

please do not post people's personal details on the forum

closed.